C'Thun Down

What collusion lmao
I wasn’t involved in this questline at all. What’s wrong with being happy for your server members
Maybe you mad because the Horde couldn’t fight Alliance at all in Silithus during 10h war lol

The one where Alliance and Horde guilds divided silithus and help eachother fight of the competition cross faction.

I donno, it’s your straw man argument.

Why do you think that? Ofc the minor faction can’t dominate but we for sure was fighting.

I know about the collusion thing, but I haven’t heard about it on ES nor I’ve seen anything like this on ES personally.
So if some people in this topic are happy for ES no need to cry about collusions again. We’re not Shazrahh
I wouldn’t even call that a fighting from your side tbh. The only guy who had some impact was a horde multiboxer with around 10 mages and a priest(?).

Invite to twink guild pls

yep AQ 40 is so easy thats why ur Guild is listed above aswell as someone who cleared it.
oh wait…

anyways, thats the result for the #nochanges spam prior to the release deal with it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.