Current state of Pug loot

Most of those dps trinkets are also on the healer loot table, so you do not have to change your loot spec for it. Allthough i definitely have used in the past trinkets that were not on my loot table. (like the plaguefall ooze trinket)

1 Like

Right, the trinket is on the loot table because it is versatile. I am talking about a healer potentially needing on an elementium pocket anvil or a dps/tank needing on a rashok’s molten heart with the same priority as the role it was meant for. I don’t give a crap whatever you set your prio in mythic+ as that item drops strictly for you.

The healer needs to have selected a different loot spec (for example a holy paladin needs to spec to prot or ret), to be able to roll on it. It isn’t on the healers loot table.

1 Like

Good job, you posted 4 disc priests and dragonscale isn’t a dps trinket.

The trinket is on the loot table not because it is versatility. Most of the trinkets share main stats (Agility, Intellect, Strength) and this is why they are on the loot table for everyone. Another way to create loot scarcity.

Most healers prefer damage-dealing trinkets, their rights to roll for them with reason. Neighter they will ask you which loot they should roll or not, nor do they have to share their loot with you.

You don’t need those trinkets or set items, just deal %90 of your simmed damage and you will be fine.

I was in middle school the last time I remember having loot drama. Grow up and start acting like a mature person.

I went from getting 1-2 pieces of loot every raid, to never getting anything. Now I need on everything I can when I do LFR, and at worst I vendored my WQ dagger because it prevented me from needing on a staff in LFR.

I did win an OH I can’t use tho, but at least I got a mog. But that’s basicly it since thr release of DF. Rest is from the vault.

I never said it was because of the stats, but that it is versatile. The trinket requires you to cast one time and thats it. A trinket that requires you to constantly dps is not a trinket you will see much value as a healer. The case for “deal 90% of your simmed damage” stays for everyone. If the dps does their job properly, you won’t need to put on trinkets for the key to not break. In fact, you won’t be able to make up for a bad dps with a trinket or two.
The “rights to roll” for shared loot table is one thing, but changing loot spec is a different thing, which is the thing being discussed here. Might wanna read up before you share your times in middle school.

Man! Stop! What do you know about healing or healers or their gearing? Most of the healers are using damage-dealing trinkets. You don’t know. Did you learn it now?

L2P

It is in their loot table, they got right to roll for it.

Rather than you, it is better that trinket goes to a healer who knows how to play.

1 Like

Good job on comprehension. I bet you were that kid that asked the teacher to repeat themselves every time in middle school.

1 Like

It happened to me like few times that someone who already had 4pc needed on tier token 
 :smiley:
It’s unfortunate and you can do nothing about it just go NEXT

1 Like

You must have had a great revelation about the healer gear and trinkets. First denial, then anger, and finally acceptance.

And the trinket goes tooooooooo Healer! :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

You are that one mom who complains to the teacher that their kid did not win the classroom lottery.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN EVERYONE HAD A FAIR SHOT AT IT?! MY KID NEEDED THAT MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE AND DESERVED IT! I DECIDE WHO REALLY NEED WHAT AND THAT IS MY KID! HOW DARE YOU GIVE EVERYONE THE SAME CHANCE?!”

Basically sums up your whole character in this thread really.

Thank you for reading thoroughly and coming up with that amazing analogy, must have took a large amount of thought. Please do abuse the system, i am on the same team now.

Needing for piece your class can use = Abuse.

Lmao

1 Like

He been quite clear about it all along.

Abuse of the system is using the system in a way where he doesn’t get the loot he feel entitled to. Then he is entitled to the loot above everyone else, because unlike everyone else - he - did contribute in his role.

So by that logic and termology, yeah. It is abuse I guess :dracthyr_shrug:

yep its so annoying.

i’ve had double rashok trinket drop on 1 of my HC runs, one guy won them both and then proceeded to instantly leave the group.

another time I lost the trinket to a DPS specced shaman

and 3 times I’ve seen the echo of neltharion tank/healer trinket (the one that grants a shield) get yoinked away by a DPS player.

just please end my misery and give back personal loot, id legit rather just go dry until I get the drop myself than see people just yoink my **** right in front of my eyes like this.

almost 442 ilvl priest btw, still stuck using a 424 LFR trinket because of this, much fun.

I hate to be that guy - but you can either:

a) Go with a premade team, you will get your trinky guarenteed.
b) Bring friends to help boost your chance to get the trinky in a PuG world. Don’t forget to avoid classes that share your chosen loot table.
c) Try to bribe the PuGs to get it, be it favors or gold.

I say go for A. The PuG world only makes you believe you lost something that you never had to begin with. Many can’t handle that feeling, so just get out and avoid it.

While those points are valid (as in they will work), full premade isn’t possible for me, bringing friends is gaming the system and is one of the points im advocating against and avoiding classes doesn’t work that well when certain items are so broad, add on top of the fact that you can’t see if someone has changed their loot spec - you just can’t trust randoms.

Bribing is so disconnected (although i’ve tried it), it rarely works. People don’t even know you can trade gold cross-realm.

Just don’t think of it as “That guy stole my loot, he rolled and I rolled, he got it. He stole it from me! I had it!”

You never had it. Basically you can think of it in the same tune as losing out on a PL-item. The only difference is now you get to see the roll and you can actively work around the loot system to increase or decrease your own chances to get loot.

The more interactive a loot system is, the better. If PL becomes the mainstay and I get trapped in only belts dropping hell - again - I will quit.

https://youtu.be/dTtzfGKldUk?list=PLQsxDwuj5GYOgElRgfKCnaFLIFpc-CJFR&t=288
Sums up that system.

Get your head out of your a** my friend. The game has never before had easier gearing EVER. With casual play my character is 440ilvl 3 weeks into the season. If you think this is bad then you just need to find another game.