Current state of Pug loot

My main point is that the game (designer/s) is trying to set a certain order about the loot (which was always used under different forms of loot systems), while currently players are able to circumvent that order, which brings the whole anyone can roll on anything. This mindset didn’t exist (on a large scale) before this expansion. I would never be mad (as in more than just salty) that someone beat me on a roll, if that guy was MS (and i was rolling MS).

/Thread

I already answered this with: What if what he is playing currently is not his mainspec, but offspec. You can’t decide what is more worth for the other player, as much as he cant decide for you.

The only solution is premade group system. Be it guild, community or friends. Anyone can join one of those - it requires the minimal of social interactions and is the solution to ‘the problem’.

The problem is not the loot system, it is your choice in how to interact with it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.