Cyclone nerf when?

They’ll play with me 3 rounds, where they can do the same to the enemy healer.

Resto druid cyclones though?

No, the resto druid only plays against me, not with me.

To be honest, rdruid would be completely unplayable right now without clone. I do think that clone should get nerfed in the future because it’s an unhealthy ability and will cause problems at some point but not without compensating that nerf (with more hps and damage for example).

I dont have 2500mmr on holy, and dont have much games on tww s1. But if both DPS are far away and You are cycloned in opener by druid You may take advantage if this. When droid starts run to his team, trinket out, run back with feathers (that run speed thing), chastise fear, that root thing… fade. Just dont allow druid to return, You have to be in healing range already but druid is behind. Do some burst healing and probably You are already winig game.

Void tendrils do pretty much nothing against a resto druid.

Whatever… i won druids many times like this on rake clone opener, when DPS are far away. But I agree that cyclone might be super annoyong and Your teammates must help with this.

Skill issue then??

imagine complaining about cyclone when rdrood isnt even meta now, and u face anyway most likely evoker/disc atm.

I’ve been trying to explain that to him for months

it is, and people like him have a big ego because of shuffle mmr, i swear solo shuffle was such an mistake, gave rival players a big ego, cuz they saw elite for the first time in their life

1 Like

One can not balance a game allround people that are to lazy to propperly use kick sorry…

If this really is 2500 behaviour then solo shuffle at 2.5 really speaks for itself, that its just pve rotation vs players

1 Like

Lmao.

That’s my rogue.

That’s my feral druid.

That’s my mage.

So, please.

Nice, you proved his point

2 Likes

Rival is about 300 rating below that.

This is rival rating before blizzard came up with this pinned rating titles.

When titles where % based most seasons at 2.3 you bare were able to get duelist.

Seasons like Shadowlands season 2 was like a free giveaway as like s4 bfa

I was a duelist twice in TBC already, lol. Resto druid is why I gave up playing 2v2 back then on my mage, “lol, hai guyz i picked resto druid and my partner is a warlock so i win by default against rogue/mage xDdDddDdD”. I was so done with 2v2 when I got duelist on my mage after all the warlock/druid teams we had to face.

Cyclone has been an issue since it was implemented.

Resto druids are the only healers that have a spammable CC with just speccing into a talent. The rest have to pick a PvP talent for that or don’t even have the option, or as in the case of priest - they CC themselves. And it’s stronger than other healers CCs.

Can confirm nobady kicks cyclone in the start or any cc, on my disc i have the same problem

On my BM with just one simple trick i reach 2.4 in soloq, … pause… a yes i was kicking and interrupting CC, wow mindblown 5Head omg what a legend

the cyclone is one of the rare spells with the sheep which is still cool, they have to nerf the instant, and the heal and damage too high

To be fair, in a good 3s team, your partners will always peel for you and interrupt the predictable druid opener.

Shouldn’t balance Cyclone around Solo Shuffle, i.e., where people disregard peeling for their healer almost entirely at certain ratings.

1 Like

U forgot about balance druid, paper class. Most time spend in bear form trying to survive. Cycle is the only way that boomy can use ofensive spells. 90% arenas is a main target. Weak def. cds, low armor - mele class just touch him and 10% hp left. Only way to survive is good partners, or fake cast-> clone. But tbh u can solar beam, 3x clone, stun, (hex from teammate) and u still lose with most mele comps, when they just chase u without any cc on healer, becouse healer that can heal up boomy in longer fight didnt exist.
Better look dk, very good def cds, and huge damage, so many 3s when dk do 150mln and rest of dps 50-60mln.

Forgot. i know that boomy can smash too when free cast. But my point is about playing under presure. Many class can use def cd and push forward, druid cant. And mobility is a joke when cant run from most classes like it was an old expansion. Too many dash, grab, sprint, port, charge skills.

It should act like a shield that can be broken by damage or healing.

E.g. if you have DoTs on you and you get cycloned, the cyclone works how it does now, but the DoTs would break it if it deals say 1 million damage. Equally, if someone gets cloned at a low health, you can heal 1 million and break your team mate out of the clone(so it could be 400k damage and only 600k healing). Then the DR would also reduce the amount to heal/damage through.

• Clone 1: Lasts 6 seconds, absorbs 1 million damage and healing.
  • Clone 2: Lasts 3 seconds, absorbs 500k damage and healing.
  • Clone 3: Lasts 1.5 seconds, absorbs 250k damage and healing.

These numbers are completely made up for indication purposes, but that is how it should work imo. This would benefit everyone, because sometimes your teammate will clone someone on 10%, when you can kill, so you could break through it with damage. I suppose there could be some issues with it working like this, but I think its better than straight up immunity to everything.

feral is not broken what are you on about? omfg my eyes… Have you seen frost, affly, fury and MM hunters?

1 Like

I feel like we can start talking about cyclone once priest loses

1. fear
  2. fade
  3. Mc
  4. Chastise
  5. flying immunity
  6. undispellable root
  7. more damage than some dps
  8. purge
  9. haste buffs

But dear god a other class can someone control the game in some way.

God I hate priest, they are the DH of the healer