+daggers skills

Alright so i would like to know if +16 dagger by the gear is to much or not? I have distraction dagger (+6), mugger belt (+5) and aged core leather gloves (+5). Is it worth to have that much of dagger skill? SInce I already have +5 from my spec

Probably not. Depends on what you give up to get the +skills.
Distraction Dagger is kinda poopy. I’d get rid of that asap.

HIT CAP TABLE
For your special attacks vs. lvl 63 mobs while you are attacking from behind

Weaponskill Hit Cap
300 9%
301 9%
302 9%
303 9%
304 9%
305 6%
306 6%
307 6%
308 6%
309 6%
310 6%
311 6%
312 6%
313 6%
314 6%
315 5%

Glancing penalty caps at 308 skill with 307 to 308 only going from 93% to 95% damage.

More wep skill than 310 is a waste.

1 Like

Why play a human ?

1 Like

At this point it’s probably worth it. Very easy thing to sim. Even if it doesn’t provide bonuses to glances you still gain bonuses such as negation to dodge, miss and a sizable amount of crit. Unless you aren’t world buffed or not fighting 63s your bis items likley get u close to 315, after which there is another increase to the diminishing returns.

why play allianze? KEKW …
hit me with that paladin joke I double dare you. WideHardo in the chattuh

It took me 2 days to get a higher lvl than you got in over 2 months

she thinks this is my main KEKW

Prove me wrong then

most people play the game for pve, a lot of people even pvp just for the pve upgrades. though ye better to stack dagger rogues on ally and funnel all swords to warriors.

1 Like

get 442 weapon skill or gkick as casual

I mean weapons are irrelevent any respecta ble guild should have the melee roster go to 14 but ye i get what you saying for a more casual guild

Daggers is only rly good for vaelstraz though

until aq40 u basically want exclusively melee (other than cor etc) for performance runs.

Dagger is actually pretty close to swords. Though my experience is just having pvp gods play dagger and raid loggers play swords.

Melee stack is something only progress type guilds will do. Even among top guilds, the vast majority dont care about speed runs to that extent because it means having a full alliance roster of melee r14 with wcb. And that is absolute cancr to get on alliance

progression guilds run with hybrid dps etc. Any guild that cares about logs will do these “sperg runs” because the much shorter boss kills it becomes basically the only way to log.

At its worst, Dagger skill is worth 0.2% hit per point. There’s no “too much”, but getting Core Hound Tooth & Nightslayer Belt would be better.

Above 308 is pretty pointless

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.