Daily reminder for Blizzard: Golemagg should have opened transfers yesterday. Today is the new best day

UHUHU ITS ONLY YOU POSTING, LOOK BELOW, BLIND DUDE

Just to add a coherent sentence in order for this post to pass automated systems.

1 Like

My sentence is more coherent than yours.

#freegolemagg

2 Likes

Never said it wasn’t, that was added in order for the post to go through, clearly you are unable to read correctly - also - are you even on Golemagg?

1 Like

Are you even on Classic is the real question …

4 Likes

This is you - now go be useless somewhere else, danke

1 Like

I will post where I want and when I want, you trying to bully me into not posting won’t work.

Not willing to butt in but… It’s kinda the same for them though.

7 Likes

As a strong independent woman should !

3 Likes

Post here if you want, just know every other person on this thread, thinks your talking out your rectum-trap and that you’re not even on our server.

Ciao

Golemagg lock should be like Nyt’s TF. Non existent

4 Likes

Arent you the one who popped up in this post implying that they should stop posting the same message by saying

> How many times are you going to post this?

1 Like

yeah now that we’re done with that nerd can we get back to the issue at hand

blizzard is losing players (money) due to this server lock. guilds are closing regularly on golemagg EU. AQ40 will cause more guild closures and when that happens golemagg will really struggle.

3 Likes

I did, and do you know why? All these threads were separate and Blizzard stuck them all into one.

Now all I need is for them to ban the harassment thread.

Edit: Oh it’s gone already.

2 Likes

Okay, by your logic, let people post where they want and when they want. Dont try to bully them into not posting. It wont work

5 Likes

Open the damn server before i piss myself!

1 Like

i hate you

1 Like

Blizz aren’t reading forums though. I think your best bet is to spam ingame suggestions.

1 Like

We have been for quite a while, either way it gets ignored :frowning:

Don’t think this was the first point of call, it wasn’t. We’ve submitted tickets, we’ve submitted suggestions, all on deaf ears.

This is the last straw, hopefully something that’s publicly available, which I can guarantee you, this thread is going to get updated EVERY day, will catch a support rep (or someone, anyone, internal, read) eye.