Daily reminder for Blizzard: Golemagg should have opened transfers yesterday. Today is the new best day

UPDATE 3
Sigh blizz, at least unlock transfers.

Update 2
Our message got through boys!!! realms are unlocked. @Blizz if you are reading this, please consult with the server communities next time, the damage you have done to many guilds is irreparable. who knows if golemagg will ever recover back to what it was, either way, talk with us and keep talking, dont just leave it so long again. Thankyou!!!

Update 1
Ticket submitted to Blizz, usual dismissive responce given and locked ticket. New ticket opened

TL:DR : Server was locked several months ago with LOW queues (there was NO need for transfer Lockdown in the first place). Server IS dying with low population. Mono-language guilds ARE dying without fresh blood. EU Servers NEED to be UNlocked for transfers to prevent a disaster.

I’m playing in non-english Guild on EU-Golemagg. We are currently struggling in situation where we cannot gather one full raid. Before server lockdown we had two full raids. People were transfering to us refreshing the guild and raids.

The worst queues we had faced were 300-700 (20 mins waiting aprox - tops) - raid time on Wednesday and Saturday/Sunday. The realm was lagging ONLY on ZG opening night. There was NO reason to lock Golemagg-EU. It’s happened though.

There is NO information when it will be unlocked (will it even ever happen). There is NO free-transfers from the realm to unload non-existing “overpopulation”. There is no communication on EU blue posts.

There are lots of of mono-language on our servers. Spanish, CZ-SK, Russian and many others. Overmore, it’s summer time - people are dropping the game. The peak of online due to corona has passed. People are lacking for content. Guilds can fulfil their roster ONLY with transfers - but they are not available.

I literally can see in Orgrimmar how “many” people are logging in for world buffs. It looks like low populated server on both unnecessary layers.

It looks like Blizz locked the realm by mistake in the first place and don’t bother to check the status now.

The list of locked realms HAS TO BE revised! Blizzard need to unlock half-dead (mid pop and low pop) servers. The Golemagg-EU (and other EU realms) needs to be unlocked for transfer!

33 Likes

Server is dying, make an effort please. Bigger servers are unlocked / unlayered. Soon this will be a ghosttown.

2 Likes

Server is dying, make an effort please. Bigger servers are unlocked / unlayered. Soon this will be a ghosttown.

2 Likes

They’ve all gone now. Enjoy your ban.

2 Likes

1 Like

How many times are you going to post this?

Are you liking your own threads too?

And who said it should be unlocked, apart from you that is.

1 Like

as many times as it takes. Server is barely medium pop outside raid hours with 2 layers and a lock. Our non-international guilds and communities are dying.

1 Like

Oh well, enjoy your months ban.

I wouldn’t post more if I was you.

DAILY REMINDER FOR BLIZZARD: GOLEMAGG SHOULD HAVE BEEN UNLOCKED YESTERDAY. TODAY IS THE NEW BEST DAY.

DAILY REMINDER FOR BLIZZARD: GOLEMAGG SHOULD HAVE BEEN UNLOCKED YESTERDAY. TODAY IS THE NEW BEST DAY

yep yep yep

3 Likes

I think, oh well never mind see my other posts about it.

who cares if we get forum banned we are more concerned about our server that is slowly dying due to the lock while larger servers remain open

it isnt like we can use the forums to recruit… because the servers locked…

2 Likes

Cant ban the whole server

1 Like

I’d settle for just you and your many threads.

They’ll keep re-appearing pal, more than 5 of us on the server

1 Like

But it’s only you posting.

1 Like

Yes please, unlock the server. Golemagg has low-medium population at best, there is no reason to keep it locked. Most of the guilds are struggling to get 40 people in their raids because people are quitting and there is no way to recruit.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like