Daily reminder for Blizzard: Golemagg should have opened transfers yesterday. Today is the new best day

Unlock Golemagg, I haven’t been ganked for 2 weeks now :frowning:

1 Like

I think this Subu guy is onto something, Proxey really smells and has a small pp

UNLOCK GOLEMAGG NOW

If you guys don’t unlock the server, I will be really angry

Oh look, it’s THAT guy again

Newsflash, Blizzard can’t save your bad guild. If it was any good, ppl wouldn’t leave it in the 1st place.

We have had this or some other guy spamming the same things for months now. He wanted Blizzard to release AQ faster to save his guild.

If your guild is failing, AQ 40 and Cthun aren’t gonna help your guild dwarf, they are gonna break it apart b/c of the constant wiping just as it happened in Vanilla.

Curious abt what you are gonna cry about when this happens.

P.S.: If you had any common sense, you’d understand that there’s ZERO chance of Blizzard killing layers and unlocking servers UNTIL AFTER AQ gates are open.

1 Like

When the server is unlocked, I will level a horde just to gank u, muh mans.

You realise Whoop is in gusy, the #1 guild on the server with 2 raid teams? Don talk sh it if ur clueless you retard

1 Like

But… Proxey’s bank told me had the BIGGEST pp D:

I’ve never read a dumber comment

2 Likes

how is someone so retarded able to make sentences this long

1 Like

The server is dying like Nyts dreams of owning a full Thunderfury.

4 Likes

Layering but Locked? NO GOD! NO GOD, Blizz NO, NO, NO, NOOOOO

1 Like

Server is dying, make an effort please. Bigger servers are unlocked / unlayered. Soon this will be a ghosttown.

1 Like

Unlock it, killing civvies is only “pvp” u can get

1 Like

everyone should make a ticket. they have to respond to tickets, and its more work for them, so there is bigger chance they will unlock servers :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve had enough. I’m cancelling my sub, and will be rolling on Gurubashi fresh on July 18th.

1 Like

Except the people who deal with tickets do not have anything to do with unlocking realms, and they do not pass the requests onto the people who do.

Unlock all servers, not just Golemagg.
But definitely unlock Golemagg.

1 Like

there is no people dealing with the tickets, every ticket is automated but you probably don’t know that because you are not actually playing the game, you are just sad little guy who spends all his time sh*tposting on everything on these forums so you get the little bit of attention that society never gave you

2 Likes

If you are still able to write a post it is clear indication that reporting doesnt work.

dottie, you must have very happy life :slight_smile: yes, they can tell their superiors that there is large amount of tickects concerning this, and they can tell further to their superiors and yes, it can help solve this issue.