Daily Reminder to buff back Demon Hunters

DH most probably need some buffs, they are sometimes sad to watch on mythics where they should be pretty beefy at AoE. While Vengeance is pretty decent, Havoc is often outdamaged by tanks and this tank is not even Prot Pal that should in theory have highest damage from tanks. Havoc has absolutely zero hope to at least try to do as much damage in dungeon as MM hunter for example. Just impossible. I have problems as Ret to chase MM hunter in damage, even with Sanctified Wrath and bursting with DT. For DH itā€™s probably just impossible to achieve in any given situation.

1 Like

STOP THE RAID! Theres no point in releasing the raid the way havoc is. We do less damage than a TANK! Even Shamans and feral druids are laughing at us! My own friends dont want to play with me because im Havoc!!!

This needs to STOP! We are human beings!!! BUFF DH

3 Likes

Do blizz devs even check dh thread ? :joy:

1 Like

#StopTheRaid

5 Likes

I mean if we keep spamming like people spammed to get us nerfedā€¦ im sure they will notice :smiley:

9 Likes

Aye thats why we bump up everyday :joy:

1 Like

Yaas buff dh. Meanwhile i play my ret pala

1 Like

iā€™m gona join you ā€¦
Still playing dh ā€¦ tho mage each day seems more and more interesting lol

2 Likes

#StopTheRaid #BuffDH

If nothing happens we will see no dh in mythic+ or raids, no one wants a havoc DH

5 Likes

#StopTheRaid :joy: best one :joy:

Yea well, devs gotta man up and just bring us back we are made to be Gods :muscle:

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget PvP, where itā€™s the worst class after DK who got shafted even harder.

2 Likes

I have my MM hunter if i really wanted to switch but i love the playstyle of a demon hunter. A lot of us do. Also if i keep chasing after dps everytime something gets nerfed im always going to be playing different classes but blizzard our ST dps is beyong ridiculous. Also the fact that our legendaries comes from the last 2 bosses in the raid? I mean why would you do thatā€¦

5 Likes

Bump! Have faith my fellow Illidari.

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna start counting how many times I get killed by a rogue in under 3 seconds until Blizzard buffs Havoc and nerfs Sub Rogue. This is ridiculous. We have no leech, no dodge/immunity and no freaking damage. Whatā€™s the point of playing a class that hasā€¦ literally nothing left?

In both PVE and PVP, weā€™re outclassed by 90% of the classes. Vengeance is good at tanking, that oneā€™s sure, but Iā€™m sure people realize not everyone can tank, especially not some of us newer players who have bad experiences trying to tank.

1 Like

#MakeDemonHuntersGreatAgain #WeAreHalfDemonsMakeUs

4 Likes

#MakeDHGreatAgain

3 Likes

Completely agree. BUMP.

2 Likes
1 Like

Im happy they are noticing the issue but 5% might not do anything, its something though so im happy.
Letā€™s keep this topic going though :smiley:

2 Likes

Well we are getting a 5% damage buff, not fantastic but will take what I can get at this point. Letā€™s hope they buff that number by another 5% at least (wowhead class tubing) subject to change)

1 Like