Daily whine about russians

You queue for a bg, wait 15-20 mins, find they are super geared ru$$ians, leave the game to save up 15 mins of looking how you die one time after another. you get 15 min debuf, queue again for 20 mins… and repeat. Unplayable

4 Likes

What faction is it?

Here’s a low-tech solution: PVP on both sides. In any given season, there is a side which has more premades. Queue for that side and that will make the premades work in your favor.

1 Like

But full premading will be much harder this way. Also i dont think this will increase que times…why do you think so?

1 Like

Russians lags the bg

2 Likes

It will increase eu normal bg queue times massively. Russian realms are mostly horde.

I can say 59% horde 41% alliance for german realms.

Eu is more balanced in numbers.

Especially wm on phasing on russian realms there are 4 ru horde players against 1 ru alliance players on world pvp.

1 Like

I believe 40/60 is on eu too. But feel free to prove me wrong.

1 Like

I totally think premades shouldn’t be allowed in random BGs.

In the US, 90% of the Alliance BG’s you’re fighting against a premade

2 Likes

What other option would there even be ? Ashran doesn’t have a time limit, we could essentially sit in each our corner for the rest of eternity.

1 Like

Learn to play the game by knowing how to counter and anticipating their manoeuvre rather than complaining with such hate-speech against people from the eastern parts of europe as if we have enough racism and hatred going on around the world and media, just man up and get on with it, and stick your defeatism elsewhere.

3 Likes

A new sunny day! Its a perfect day to whine about russians. I`ll do it after my breakfast.

1 Like

So no constructive feedback and a simple racism card, at no point did i ever say anything bad about the russians. I merely mentioned lag which is a perfectly reasonable thing to expect when there is already wierd issues with lag in Epic Battle Grounds right now, and then i asked what possible counter there is to turtling in Ashran when Ashran doesn’t have a time limit. Take a chill pill man…

3 Likes

90% of Russian population is in Moscow and St. Petersburg, which is European part.

1 Like

Can u share that pls?

1 Like
3 Likes

"Russia is a transcontinental country, a state which is situated on more than one continent.

Russia spans the northern part of the Eurasian continent, 77% of Russia’s area is in Asia, the western 23% of the country is located in Europe, European Russia occupies almost 40% of Europe’s total area."

“The most populated country in Europe is Russia. Though more than 75% of its total land is in Asia, approximately 110 million people, or 78% of its population, are located within its European territory.”

1 Like

Dude, I live in Russia, I’m Russian. There is almost no life outside of Moscow. Everybody goes to Moscow (and St. Petersburg for those who like more north weather) who wants better salary and quality of life. Cuz infrastructure sucks elsewhere.

1 Like

Actually it is more of a 50/50 situation if you purely look at the landmass. But that aside, who cares? More people playing = shorter queues.

1 Like

Just thought I would correct you and Kaløyan a little bit :slight_smile:

1 Like

This threads became more and more racists. Some players just hate Russians and Cirilica in general. Interesting what will they say if EU citizen stayed 1 on 1 with Chinese and their neighbor was this country? :thinking:
Imagine there is no buffer between Europe and China like Russia.

P.S. When i playing EPBGs i faced a lot of German horde premades, but there is none of whine threads about it… :thinking:

4 Likes

What if blizz could just transliterate Cyrillic nicknames. There will be NO problems at all then.

1 Like