Daily whine about russians

They should have done this ages ago. + fix the lag, cause fighting against russian teams becomes unplayable at times, especially in epic bgs.

3 Likes

Haven’t ever experienced any lags. Idk, I have pretty good connection, very low ping. I had lags in Trashran but it was when it wasn’t fixed back then.
Perhaps, there could be lags if you play with Far East people (who live near Japan) but they mostly play like around 12pm-4pm in European time. So it’s no problem at evenings.

1 Like

Yeah tonight when we queued into bg 7 people were 220k - 320k life on alliance team.

I told my balance druid friend to respec to guardian and spin middle (flag) entire game.

And rest of us just pushed bases. we lost 1500-1300 with 7 people 230k life guys against full 530k life horde team.

Tactics are important

2 Likes

When epic bg were same nationality , german horde vs russian alliance alterac valley’s used to last 2 hours long sometimes. Now with mixed nationality both sides rush their towers and then kill final boss.

Germans used to stay galv area for 2 hours and russians used to stay balinda area for 2 hours time to time. And epic bg used to get finished by kills like 101-0 one side win.

Normally no tower used to get destroyed on 2 hours long alterac valley epic bg.

1 Like

Lag comes from Blizzard’s end, it occurs even vs english regions, french regions, regardless of origin, it is to due with the excessive amount of players and spells happening in one location.

2 Likes

Hello! It seems that I am the author of the tactics to play from the boss on Ashran. I am the main culprit in your discontent. Ready for dialogue. Ask.
http://www.youtube.com/c/ColdOK

4 Likes

Everyone is here crying about ppl playing an other tactic then your loser teams… its not about russians its about the fact that you guys que for epic bgs (av/ioc/ashran…) and think its easy rush and win … dont que for bgs if it takes to long and you wont „waste“ time for it… and dont whine about ppl play other tactics and destroy your braindead rush tactic

4 Likes

Russia has more in common with EU than Asia.

5 Likes

Just replying to it with quotation so more people will notice that.

2 Likes

This anti Russian nonsense needs to stop. Socially they are part of the EU and they have more in common with the EU than with Asia. The only reason you don’t like Russians is because they form Premade groups in BGs. I think the ability of joining a premade group should be allowed as I am tired of joining people who run around like mindless drones and don’t care about their team mates or the bg objectives. Only reason why creating larger than 5 man premade groups were stopped is because of idiot QQ’rs. And I never understood the rationale behind blizzard’s logic of caving in to QQrs on this issue. You have two choices. Be lazy and just join a pug bg and know it is a matter of chance or luck. OR wait a bit longer. Join a premade and use team speak and plan and coordinate with your team to improve your chances… No brainer! Trouble with QQ’rs is they never listen to logic or reason. They are selfish and they come in numbers and make so much noise that Blizzard sometimes mistakenly take their complaints or QQ tirades as popular opinion.

3 Likes

Suprised that guy not banned yet, exploiting the que system, blizzard hello.

3 Likes

Nepha-blackmoore is doing premades too now on horde side.

2 Likes

There is no life outsied Moscow Ring Road © casual Moscow citizen

4 Likes

Then ban him to, exploting the que system is not good, it says clearly u can only que with 5 man into an epic, leaders that’s coordinating 5 man group splits shoud be banned simple.

3 Likes

Kinda :sweat_smile: At least I hope ya got what I meant

2 Likes

I will join him!

2 Likes

Alongside with russian players, some are working towards the glory of the Alliance, it’s not unfair, it’s well organized, stop crying, learn. Spasiba

4 Likes

if they are to mix us like with the big bgs
include regular bgs AND brawls no matter if its a 6vs6 or 10vs10

1 Like

I’ve been more or less casually playing with a premade this last year… Russian community at first, but closer to genuinely international nowadays. I, as mostly everyone joined because I wanted to farm honor and stuff … But today when i logg on it’s not that that i’m expecting.

People abide together, no matter the countries: Russia, Germany, England, France, Khazakstan, Belgium, and probably many others i forget… In the end, I’m playing with friends, this is how it feels, this is how a guild feels like, to compare.

You pretty much need a guild if you want Mythic progress, A community (premade) may help you to play BG’s at a really EPIC level. There are no reasons to ban our Leader or anyone involved in this. Communities made this possible, and people/the game, is adapting.

There are horde & alliance premades, the choice is yours.

Talking of it, reminds me of truely EPIC fights, Prem. Vs. Prem. … We: Alliance RU Lead Vs Horde Ger Lead. (Nephà, Which I respectfully salute )

This is when you remember why you love the game, this is what it feels to win, when you stand, as One, for the Alliance !

2 Likes

There are ducking language servers but Blizzard insist to stick everything together. I just returned to the game again after another 1 year away, been doing some PVP and every time you see russian names you know you are going to loose.

Time for yet another 1 year break i guess. Blizzard ducking up their own game, muppets.

1 Like