Dark Ranger as a new hero class / skin

I understand, just to clear things up, this will be my last post about this if ur still not convinced.
1: I said high elves as a core race not an allied race for the next xpac.
2: the new class will be called just ranger in general. dead high elves will be in horde under forsaken and are called “dark rangers”. living high elves will remain in the alliance and will be called just rangers.

the class will be like classic wow hunters, both melee and ranged weapons but with a bit of rogue mixed in, like their melee weapons can only be daggers or small one handed axes etc.

1 Like

No plz no .No more broken overloaded retarded hero class.Enough with dh in this xpansion. "How do u know would be like this?"Well think about it.It would be a new class.There must be a wayto hook players in the long run.Just like dh rn.Unintened rant(if u wish to say) for dh but is something i have noticed since the lanch of Beta for Azeroth.Do we really need a new hero class?Game hasnt been balanced with 12 classes or 36 specs.Will be balanced with more variables in the equation?When i talk about balance take arenas for example.Ladders are dominated by dh rdudu assa mage destro.Where is the majority of the rest specs in the game?Burried at 2k1 and below.
Closing,if a class and especially hero class added would make things worse.I mean from gameplay perspective a new class shouldnt be added.If it happens to the new expansion more ppl will be disappointed than those who got excited.I dont speak about the moment it will be announced or a couple of weeks after the release,I speculate in long run with the current direction of the game

I think I’d rather just have the undead elf look as a cosmetic for forsaken, thanks.

4 Likes

Kinda different topic but I would love Undead High Elf allied race as an alternative.

1 Like

How about you get a ‘‘ghoul’’ hero class while alliance gets the dark ranger hero class?:slight_smile:

I say you have your own topic to troll people so no need to come on mine.

3 Likes

I’ve said in another topic that Dark Rangers are a mixture of; old survival hunter, mm hunter, sub rogue and assassination rogue (depending on which DR NPC you look at).

So instead of making a class for them, I’d much rather we just got a cosmetic. I don’t really want an allied race for them either (because it’d take a slot away from something else).

2 Likes

Yes I would be fine with that too…
Really anything that lets me live the Dark Ranger character would make me happy.

1 Like

I’m preeeetty sure there will be a huge backlash if they introduce another elf-only class.

How about some love for the other races? Let’s give them to Forsaken, Darkspear and Zandalari + Human, Dwarf and Dark Iron (because why not?!)

2 Likes

Im starting to think that the writers of warcraft lore are huge elf lovers, why else would they create so many elven races give them the coolest classes, weapons and characters. I mean look at the most famous characters in wow:illidan, sylvanas, tyrande, kael thus all elves, arthas and jaina are the only exceptions.

I agree with you there…
Elves do get a lot o attention from them comparing to others.

Elves are definitely cool and I’m sure the writers think so too but I do feel they too suffered from years of neglect really.

Alot of lore is rooted in Elven history because they’re so ancient and alot of story kick-off because of them, but as a Horde player everything is about Orc and Zug Zug. Whenever I DO play my ally chars it’s all about the damn humans.

Nelfs got some “love”(even tho Teldrassil burned down) with the Darkshore warfront and the nightwarrior stuff but it all amounted to absolutely nothing… Their two most powerful leaders were held back by a normal undead ranger :confused: I mean YIKES that was just ridiculous. That’s the wrong kind of attention and they still havn’t got revenge for anything :unamused:

1 Like

The next hero class for elves should be an elf in rabbit playboy costume. I think how that one would suit nicely for world of elfcraft.

Amazing feedback, but aren’t you Trolls the ones that like to dress kinky?

1 Like

Trolls don’t go around wearing slutmogs. But you never know in elf company they might get some kinky ideas.

I’m not talking about players, I mean the NPC outfits.

1 Like

I think how npc trolls represent well their culture in the game and environment in which they live in, and they are dressed in that style.

1 Like

Yes! I also agree with you!
My point was to tell you that if we’re going to talk about who wears less it’s definitely not Elves, at least lorewise / NPCs, players use transmog the way they want and that doesn’t change lore facts.

1 Like

I’m not sure about that, just look at some nightborne/night elves.

Night Elves are forest people tho… but yes that is also true.
With the Nightborne I think they tried to make them look elegant. (It did work imo)

1 Like