Dark Ranger as a new hero class / skin

I would love to play as Dark Ranger or some new caster base on death magic.
If next expasnion will be about death and shadowlands then I dont see sense to adding tinker class, it just dosent fit, its like adding monk to Wotlk instead of dk and tinker as a class base on tech sounds just boooooring for me.

Don’t worry they will introduce class skins to make more money. Dark Ranger will be one of them for the hunters

Tinker for ze win

What this game do not need atm, is more allied races whom are elfs etc. class? sure, race NOPE but Dark Ranger ain’t really a special class tbf :slight_smile: it’s basically a hunter with shadow bolts instead

Another elf only class…doubt.

I reckon it’d be better bringing it in as a third spec for Demon Hunters

The only thing that’s preventing me from playing forsaken is having those bones showing, they look so frail. It would be nice to have the option to use the chinese model and it wouldn’t exactly need a redesign either. It would be nice to have the option to be honest.

Just go World of Warcraft > retail > WTF > Config
Then open Config on Notepad or something and add SET overrideArchive “1”

I shouldn’t have to fix the game for them. It should be an option in game not something that players need mess around with files and god knows changing what else in game in the process too.

Oh I assure you that nothing bad happened to my game once I did this, it’s not ‘‘messing with the files’’, just enabling the chinese edition on your game.

Of course there should be an in-game option, but since we at least got this if we want to, I don’t see why not.

1 Like

Please do tell with numbers how much more want another edge elf class?

Thank you for reminding me that I should enlight the part where I talk about it not necessarily having to be Elf exclusive, if you can care to read.

1 Like

Blood Elves will have +40 costumizations with Shadowlands…Ok Blizzard now please give dark ranger skin to them.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.