Dark Ranger status in 8.3

So, most loyal Sylvanas soldiers decided to fight against Sylvanas, because they don’t like that she left the Horde.

Ok.

But what about Alliance / Horde? What about our opinion?
Like, those Dark Rangers don’t even say sorry for Teldrassil or something. They don’t think that Sylvanas did something wrong before the fight with Saurfang!!!

Common, they were most loyal soldiers, and we forgive them just like that? While some goblins and forsakens (not most loyal like DarkRangers but still loyal), are walking in chains???

btw Dark rangers after the war

1 Like

Blizzard and logic. Those two don’t fit together at all.

Why would they say sorry? They aren’t sorry, they are more than happy to get away with absolutely no consequences, all of them.

Sad part is that Anduin even forgives them and wants to shake hands with them no matter how many of his allies have to die for that.

Honestly it’s the one thing that Sylv did wrong, she didn’t finish the job. Now i’m stuck at having to read night elf cope in threads that have nothing to do with the night elf story.

It’s a shame Blizzard din’t stick with the evil faction theme so we could kill off what was left of that pity punch of a race called Kaldorei. Their numerous crimes since the rise of their empire are enough reasons to get them killed without mercy.

Human paladin logic on a zandalari druid…

1 Like

On behalf of my brethren, I fully deny the responsibility.

Thread title literally says Dark Ranger.

Not our fault that you have no idea about the lore

they did stick to it, yet your faction was still too incompetent to win a war against anduin even fighting with desperate measures.

Lore says their are the number one Sylvanas fan girl group. Yet here they are, shrugging her off like it is no big deal. Blizzard once again fails their own lore-

Wipes away tear

Sniff. That last sentence. It was everything I ever wanted Sylvanas to say.

Blizz is too cruel. Killer of hope and dreams.

Is this how we’ll get Dark Ranger customizations? :thinking:

1 Like

Saurfang, Baine and Thrall surrendered Orgrimmar to him without a fight cause they hate their own faction.

The Horde even lost before that. You want to kill the remaining night elves but your faction couldn’t even handle a 12 year old boy that wants to lead his faction into the grave, and then you also got pushed out of darkshore/ashenvale.

1 Like

That Blizzard was alliance biased ever since Classic launch is nothing news to spoiler.

Talk about delusion. Didn’t you also make that really really stupid thread the other day?

Just spilling facts. WoW was always about the glorious Alliance as protagonist and the annoying, sometimes demonized, sidekick Horde.

Uh no WoW was always about the horde and how great it is while the alliance are just there to watch their greatness. Even devs say so

I mean you are obviously trolling but still

That’s some mental gymnastics chief, it’s about a Dark Ranger voicing her opinion on Sylv and the state of the Horde. It’s like me bringing up the night elven sabotage of an arcane sabotage and ambushes on Tranquillien in a thread about Tyrande and the Moon Warrior ritual.

Ok chief.

Please, get a room. The tensions here are too high.

1 Like

Nope, considering that in BfA, Night Elves became Dark Rangers it would be interesting to have some development for them too considering the blood elf dark rangers will stay with the horde.

There ain’t any room big enough to fit ALL of that tension.

Are we playing the same game? Draenei, Humans and Night Elves always got the most screentime.

1 Like