Dark Rangers in Stormwind City - RP

yeah, held at a sword’s length in the most literal sense.

1 Like

But people want to role-play in the hot spot, so we will end up with half the elven population being second-life Blood Elven Ambassadors so that they can ever so conveniently be in Stormwind but not be attacked.

Such as Elves that live in ‘Dalaran’ but spend the majority of their time in Stormwind and educating Alliance characters on enlightened-centrism and how the Alliance is but one side of the same coin.

Yes, small rant.

1 Like

Lol, feels insane, as if someone just injected Bane venom in my veins

I am not sure if I am impressed or saddened, that knowing the lore is a bad thing to most of these second life RPers, it scares me though. It truly scares me, the level of idiocy is breathtaking.

Also now that I know the PCU are strong sticklers for the lore, I suddenly have the urge to join them and piss off the cuddle rangers in Stormwind just that little bit more…

6 Likes

This reminds me an awful lot of that one time I joined Freemasonry because a colleague in Uni invited me to, only to end up trying to argue with conspiracy nuts that, if anything, it’s a social club with a some nice theatrics inserted into it and then being told how they know better than me, an actual mason, and how we actually rule the world and all while I was struggling to survive through uni. :thinking:

I must now legally direct you to the [PCU] Worgen/Night Elf RP - Dirge of Teldrassil 🌳

4 Likes

Does weird handshake with Valdarth and winks Yes brother, exactly, these fools think we are this and that, when really, we are the good guys.

1 Like

Didn’t you know?
You’re already PCU for daring to disagree with them.

(But also insert 'PCU harass people and stalk them argument number 353847283)

Returns weird handshake Come brother, let’s go have a dinner with the other brothers and do what we do every night, plot how to take over the world. Just give me a second to pay my uni debts.

1 Like

Why thank you! I shall take a look (though I am a little strict when it comes to my Night Elven lore… waits for Valdarth to come in and give away just how strict I am)

2 Likes

I am already PCU!? Lets go annoy the second life RPers!!

2 Likes

Exactly, once I am finished struggling with some normal day to day things, we shall commence with the conquering of far more successful people.

1 Like

If that 2nd life RP is lore fitting, I don’t care.
But dark rangers ain’t it.

2 Likes

She is. Her Kaldorei also threw a lot of hate on my poor paladin nr. 2 alt for not helping their people. Legend has it he still has ptsd on his bald head.

But tbf, joining the Dirge of Teldrassil at this point just to piss off second life RP’ers wouldn’t be such a bad idea. Besides when it comes to Kaldorei guilds that remember Teldrassil happened and all, I think it’s one of two guilds around that has that in perspective.

Roleplay/gameplay. It’s not the same.

i mean, if you want nelf RP then I’m sure Dirge are recruiting?

No your right, but please, show me, where it says the DR’s -will- be okay in SW, other than…gameplay, their customisation for example, one example will be enough surely, one thing.

3 Likes

But… but how are they meant to flirt, cuddle and drink the night away, if you don’t just accept them? Don’t you want to dance around in a massive circle, singing about peace and love, whilst embracing each other?! GOD WHY ARE YOU DESTROYING OUR FUN LIKE THIS?!

It was all IC, calm down dear… :upside_down_face:

I am having a look at the link right now! Thank you!

Also no, you can’t use Calia’s SUGGESTION about allowing the Night Elf DR’s to go join the Alliance if they want to.

Because that’s literally all it is, a SUGGESTION.

No, it’s a PCU conspiracy against paladins.