Darkmoon Farie not spawning on Classic Era

DMF preparation starts on the first Friday of the month and should be up on Monday but this hasn’t happened on the Firemaw cluster today. Anyone knows why?

2 Likes

First this

and now DMF.

Incompetent blizzard employees.

With every new update/patch they introduce new bugs, absolute complete total disgrace.

2 Likes

Do you see Blizzard anywhere? Chris Metzen, Rob Pardo, Mike Morhaime and others? I don’t.

Lilandria

Let’s keep the discussion constructive and please get this fixed rather then spew hate.

Oh, c’mon. These bugs hurt the player base so much. I myself just wanted to go for the necklace. I hope it gets fixed soon.

1 Like

We can keep the discussion constructive but don’t count on anything getting fixed within a reasonable timeframe (or, at all).
Does Era have PvP weekends already? Cause those were unavailable for weeks (months?).
Is there still a zombie pre-patch invasion going on on some realms? Once again, months.
Many other things, but these 2 are so obvious and I haven’t seen a single blue post acknowledging them or letting the community know they’re working on it. Or any bug for that matter*.

Classic is in a very sad state and it feels like we are just being ignored/neglected, I’d rather spew hate at this point instead of making bug reports that nobody reads. They are clearly incompetent, or just not caring at all, either way they look bad.

*inb4 a random smartass links me a bug that eventually did get fixed, big whoop.

1 Like

Is Darmonne Faire not at same time in Era and in Wrath? In Wrath was last week.

classicraidreset com/calendar

IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WEEK

I trust more In-game claendar.

it was not there last week

What in-game calendar? They aren’t talking about wotlk.

1 Like

I know so! But normally Wrath and Era has same time Darkmoone Faire, and in-game calendar of Wrath say it was last week.

No they have different schedules. OP is right and DMF should be ongoing on era atm.

1 Like

in classicraidreset com/calendar - he links - they have same scedule, and Wrath ingame not agree with this.

1 Like

Ah yeah that website is inaccurate you’re right. It shows the same schedule for era and wrath, but it’s showing the era schedule which started yesterday. DMF on wrath was last week right?

1 Like

Yes - at least in-game calendar say so. I took break. Only played last year :smiley:
I thought schedule for where was different, but schedule for when the same. Now I know more.
Bugger for no DMF in Era. More and more bugs. No good!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.