No PvP Weekends on Classic Era since 1 Month

Greetings,

Id like to report and open a discussion about the problem that we, in classic-era, has been denied the opportunity to have PvP Weekends (Wsg/ Ab/ Av) since more than 4 weeks. Ever Since Halloweens event there hasnt been a single PvP weekend.

First I would like to know if @Blizzard team is working to resolve the issue.

Second I would like to receive the support of our co-gamers that are still playing. Since it is a small community, PvP weekends are crucial both for ranking, and for those who seek to enjoy their classic era experience by doing battlegrounds in the weekend. Having pvp weekends is part of the game, and we would really like to see that happening soon.

Thank you for your attention and replies.

25 Likes

Yes this is very frustrating, this is screwing up our AV events :frowning:

6 Likes

I totally agree. I am in the same boat, this should be fixed/looked into by Blizzard asap.

3 Likes

Complete absolute total disgrace development team, maybe hire some people from Everlook?

You repeatedly keep screwing up the game bringing new bugs to what’s supposed to be permanent stable and unchanged.

I don’t pay my monthly sub for this imcoptance.

4 Likes

fix please

3 Likes

Totaly agree with it, @Blizzard fix it plz, classic era need these bonus to launch big BG (AV !!)

4 Likes

Don’t play era but I can totally agree, this is ridiculous.
Genuinely wondering how many months it’s going to take them (or him, the intern?).

2 Likes

Absolutely.
PVP is a key aspect to this game. Many players are mostly here because of it.
Reinstating those PVP weekends can’t be too much to deal with in order to satisfy a part of what probably is your elder customer base.

Thanks to look into this and support our community.

3 Likes

Absolutely.
PVP is a key aspect to this game. Many players are mostly here because of it.
Reinstating those PVP weekends can’t be too much to deal with in order to satisfy a part of what probably is your elder customer base.

Thanks to look into this and support our community.

2 Likes

100% agree, PVP is broken, please fix it !

And bring back free migration from Sulfuron to Firemaw as it should be, it is broken too.

2 Likes

Think they’re doing this on purpose because they want more people to play Dragonflight prepatch and buy Dragonflight expansion. They probably saw the increase in population recently in era and wanted to slow it in some way.

4 Likes

Lets hope not. I remember we had such period during classic times. I think it was carnaval events that messed up with the weekend events

1 Like

It’s just an absurd! Has to fixed asap!
We want PVP!

3 Likes

You think you want PVP … But you don’t !

Now go buy Dragonflight expansion (lol)

4 Likes

The benefits of this game are reserved for the players. No company should tolerate this behavior. Blizzard’s behavior in this regard is not consistent with logic. I’m familiar with their damage control abilities and they s@ck

It’s a shame that such simple things take months to work again.

P.S. Atiesh for Shamans pls, dankeschön!

4 Likes

Bumping this.

2 Likes

Dear Blizzard intern who has had Era maintenance responsibilities dumped on them,

Repeatable Onyxia/Rend/Nef head turn ins would greatly be appreciated alongside fixing the PVP weekends issue.

Yours reluctantly

Era Community

5 Likes

I made a ticket at the first weekend, when AV NPC didn’t appear.

I took them two weeks to respond. I should report is as a bug ingame, the NPC is not there, but the bonus honor would be. The person, I talked to, didn’t unsterstand, that the bonus is also missing. Giving me the hint to ask in forums and other players. How should other players help me, to solve a problem that has not occured cause I am stupid, but has its origin in bad programming? Also this person sends me a calendar link to a wotlk calendar. “I am talking about Era” was my answer - no further response from that moment on.

Ticket durancy ingame 18 days left. I am curious hwat will happen the next days/weeks. It is no fun as it is right now.

Please ignore my bad English, is not my mother tongue

6 Likes

I also believe this is intentional, so they can prop their Ddragonflight numbers.

A big Classic Era posses a threat to their rat race subscription model. Sustainability and a solid and happy customer base is none of their concerns.

I am so appalled at this lack of support I do not think its a coincidence anymore. I can’t be.

4 Likes

rly sucks
this sh​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:kills the Valley que Pops
Go and fix Mr. Blizzard

1 Like