Date the poster above you<3 #2

A Pandaren? Would always love to have you nearby, especially when winter comes :wink:

Alright! rips off his clothes and cracks his knuckles next respondand will have to do a date or activity IC and in game!

You know what? Iā€™m in.

1 Like

I bet those enormous orc hands give great backrubs. Think I donā€™t like green? Iā€™m a warlock!

Ya womon be tiny, ya donā€™t 'afta go lower den.

Keep the mask on and thisā€™ll be just purrrrfectā€¦

As long as you would keep the speed up.

I see you like to wear what you kill?

Me too!

Lets go on a drink and show of our collection of trophies

Letā€™s go to Blackrock Mountain and enjoy the bracing ash choked air together, orc. Stand here by this edge and look over the vast landscape of fire and lava. Iā€™m just going to stand behind you and give you a gentle tap on the back.

Iā€™m game, show me around that Blackrock mountain and Shadowforge of yours and see how well your technology is.

Yes, lets discuss science.

Occult science

Iā€™m willing do discuss occult matters, for scientific curiosity.

Interested in science? Please learn me some of that. I have a nice place in Zuldazar you might wanna come and take a visit and show me some of that science.

Iā€™ll be willing to share my history of the Pandaren with you, if you explain why the heck any troll would follow the martial way of the ancient allies of the night elves?

On the farm, we believe in straightness. Though even i donā€™t mind a shussle between two ladies in overalls after a long day work at the farm. ha! So you are not in my dream, good fellow.

1 Like

You can be my garden hoe for the evening. :robot:

You can be my slave rest of your life

You have a good helmetā€¦ Also one of the gangā€¦ You also like rats, and want soulsā€¦

Hmm, good good, i have some of them

Skeletal hissing

No, not in seven life times no

Of course notā€¦ A Lich = defying the balance, spiritsā€¦ Instead i shall face you in the kill above thread