Date the poster above you<3 #2

I think size difference may be an issue for one-… And two… I don’t have any candles. - I am dreadfully sorry, little Kobold.

1 Like

Sorry, but if you’re already undressed, I’m not sure you’re the type for me.

I am disgusted… yet curious.

1 Like

You’re a Hunter? I’m a Hunter! We’ll get along just fine.

I’m dead… you will be. Could work

I’m not against it in theory but… look, 3 important questions:

• do you eat?
  • do you drink?
  • are you actually… warm?

PMSL :joy_cat:

1 Like

Yes

Yeeeeah…

Uhm… Immolation aura counts?

Over my dead body, that’s what.

I like orcs even less then undeath or those that consort with demons.

Oh, my, aren’t you a horney little thing… Why not come with me to the nodle bar and we’ll see if we can’t sate your appetite.

1 Like

Note quite on the dating market but a gentleman would still invite for a drink. Time and more will see where that goes from there.

If you’re not on the DATING market? Are you on the petting market?

BECAUSE YOU’RE SUCH A GOOD BOI, YESYOUARRRRE

Get back to studying

Yes.

As you can see the muscle-to-intellect ratio of orcs falls clearly in favour of the muscle.

More brawn then brain as the humans say.

I do not think our taste in dining locations would be compatible, as you’d probably eat the dirt and I would dine with finesse and delicacy.

1 Like

Why do I always get the kobolds!?

… It’s okay, I brought candles this time. Here you are little 'lad.

Eww, old man.

I’m not quite a fur enthusiast, but you could an amazing specimen for some of my… ‘projects’.

Would you mind if I offer you a cup of Sweet Nectar? …Or you prefer something stronger?

PS: I was laughing while writing this, I’m sorry haha

Hmm, the lady speaks of stronger drinks, yet I am quite certain your kind does not fully get the impact of a delightful drink at the bar, or a wonderful glass of wine at the restaurant. Maybe in your living days you could’ve been a glorious beauty but as a walking dead - I’d have to offer you my nicest bullet instead.

I may be able to take you on a delightful walk until we find what grave you may have left behind.

Till then, I bid you farewell.

1 Like

Too much fur and fleas… No.

I’m not looking for that kind of a gal pal. Let’s paint the town red anyway, maybe we’ll find something snacky along the way.

I like the idea of painting the town red, instead of purple. I heard Telogrus Rift needs more red and gold anyway. I will bring the brushes, you can bring paint or blood. It’s a date.