Date the poster above you<3 #2

Can Zarahan have some gnome nuggers with you?

Will pay for all de extra sauces.

1 Like

lets have a nice gnomeal together. gnome nuggets with a side of fried elven ears.

Oooh boy, it would be wrong on soooo many level, starting with the Elven-Troll feud, the ear dish thing and the fact you are a primitve brute
So… no
Now scram, before I tear another portal in to your butt with a void tentacle… :dagger:

You’re one violent and twisted lady. Let’s have dinner.

1 Like

You are one voidy boy, let’s eat your remains :slight_smile:

You are cute, for one of such a low life inteligent life form.
I am afraid dating is not an option, but i could always use you as a test subject.
Your brain would be a welcome addition to my collection.

His what?
Yours must have been the first to rot away… and you forgot, he is a Troll
Anyway, even if you were alive, I would say no…

Hmm, let me say yes to a magical friendship :wink:

Aww, you’re so skinny and smol! I’ll pay. I doubt you’re going to eat much anyway.

I’d pay, but you’d be expensive to maintain without complaining.

You again? Oke 1 more ale.

No, keg. KEG
(Skip me, forgive my sin of double posting)

Makes me wonder, where are all the woman…?

I agree we need more Tauren female.
So I shall level Highmountain sometimes.
Who knows, maybe they can have a chat about Earth Mother sometimes.

And where are our men :frowning:

Busy munching.

But I’m here for ya instead, almost same beef size as a pandaboy.

Sorry, i don’t date people who resemble a old fat plumber with red pants and switched hat with the brother. Even if you hadn’t it’d still been a no

A lovely date with a picnic basket and something to sit on while we watch the sun set in Stormwind Harbor.

The food is delicious and when you take a sip of wine you’ll… DIE, because I poisoned it.

Void heretic.

Not that i would date someone with hooves anyway… But the light can be as heretical as the void you know. :kissing_heart: Like the elder Naaru back during the Legion invasion not too long ago. Pretty sure she(if they even have a gender?) are in pieces right now.

Edit: Ignore guild name, idk why forums insist i am still in it when i left months ago.
Edit 2: Changed a word as i had put light instead of void. #derp

Erm-… Why has this elf deformed from a proud Kaldorei? And why is it so small? - AND WHY, has it joined the void and forsaken Elune?

I fear I’ve missed so much in the dream, but I am quite sure a date would not be suitable…

((Log in and out of the forums and it will usually update most chars / guilds for you!