Date the poster above you<3 #2

Does not at all work with the guilds. Regardless of how many logouts I’ve done, I still show up as if I was in a guild that disbanded months ago.

1 Like

You are bad at riftwalking then

The Guild thingy sticks like a gnome-superglue… untill you join another and even after then you need to relog and wait a couple of days :frowning:

As for the date with Syanidi… date with a vampire-elf is always romantic!

Cold hue, warm heart?

But more importantly, how warm are your hands?

Im one of those things

Guess wich one and you win a date that wont involve any secret backstabbings! :smiley:

The only good corpse is the one in a grave. I will let you walk away from this meeting as a gesture of good faith, but cross my path again and you will know what an elven ranger is capable of.

Plus you’re a corpse so… yuck.

Aw, that’s cute, voidy thinks she’s still a ranger. And an elf.

1 Like

Hmm… I do like you gnomes.

I’ll bring a tinker-toy and some nice dinner.

You have made enemy with that.

Go away fat man.

:frowning:

Okay…

Don’t go away. Daddy Hugues will take good care of you.

3 Likes

I said a date with a vampire-elf is always romantic! Not that the Vampire-elf herself is romantic… :sob:
But you are a mean corpse… :broken_heart:

Look at Hugues - make that two… two mean corpses :nauseated_face:

Not quite used to your kind yet but one cannot deny that I would offer a glass of wine to break the ice, or void between us?

People tend to unleash the worgen but city laws require you to be on leash… also no pets allowed…

2 Likes

You look positively gaudy. How could I refuse?

Because I clearly look better in it, so lets go have a nice cup of cocoa by the hearth!

1 Like

I will teach you the ways of Jed’hin. I need that claim; to have cracked the skull of Greatfather Winter! We will find us some female company afterwards.

Put on a shirt and I’ll maaaaaaaaybe consider it?

Tonight i will wear my a-void-ance garments.

2 Likes

only if you wear the hat.