Date the poster above you<3 #2

Normally I’d go for the hot/crazy scale.

But you’re abit too crazy

I’m your type of crazy, beardhatman. :heart:

1 Like

No. You’ve stolen Beardhatman and I won’t ever forgive that.

1 Like

I have a better crown than the Beardhatman anyways… how about you just forget about him and we go somewhere else instead?

1 Like

Not without me.

I know you are dead and well “Blood Elf” and I am a “Void Elf” infused with darknes with some tentacles in the hair…
But we are both the child of Quel’Thalas, our blood is noble and ancient… that should bridge the chasm between us!
Just try it!
I promise I will not explode in to a mass of tentacles and grow several extra eyes and long spiked tounge… and you promise, no unholy , dark sorcery and zombies and abominations! Deal?
Just a date… music, diner… dance…

Keeping my distance, as many would when dealing with our kin.

You’re right about that! Next!

Would rather kiss a Faceless, than a gremlin… Next!

As a gremlin, I would rather kiss a slime than you.

1 Like

I’d kiss ya, Jess

1 Like

:3 h-hi little gnomie. A rose… for me? 0w0

An orc, eh? Hot.

Lose the hat and we’ll talk shop. If you know your way around a summoning circle, maybe we can go on and watch the peasants riot afterwards.

I’ll bring the wine.

1 Like

I just be wantin’ someone to share my gnome nuggets and gold wid’, why is dat so hard to ask mon?

But-… Eeeeeh, Zara’han not be fond of tentacles, much prefer the pink elves widout.

I suppose I can come raid your city again?

I suppose we’ll have to manabomb your rear again.

2 Likes

Sniping out your remaning eye would count as a date among orcs?
I admit, it would be amusing to see a warrior blinded…
But we are here to find a partner, not shed blood… and I’m afraid, we are not made for each other

I feel slight trepidation about this talk of blinding warriors, but I digress. In any event, care to take a walk on the void side with me?

I’ll bring the candles, although I doubt that would help us see any better.

I suppose I can cross blades with you, Tree Elf.

Maybe you’ll make me bark? I could go out on a branch~

1 Like