Date the poster above you<3 #2

Mossgrave here has always wanted a pet, however, your blighted appearance or lack thereof is quite alarming…

You… you look like you might need a bit more than a decent meal to fix your problems. Let’s see what we can do to get some colour in your cheeks and warmth in your fingers before we talk about anything more advanced.

That… thing is on the volture’s menu
Leave him rot in the sun
Come and have a nice meal together!

Notices the fox OOOH, this will do instead!.

Noms the little thing

If you play nice, ill share my dinosaurbone with you:)

Stares back at him with his evil reptilians eyes going wide as puppy´s, before he simply slaps him away with his tentacles and takes the (LITERAL BONE) to chew on.

With a well aimed shot between the eyes, the Hunter put the sick wolf down

Play dead, boy…

Suffer well.

Too short, too much hair and not a fan of dead people. So it’s a no.

Clearly the fire in your eyes do not reflect the fire in your stomach, let me show you my love the way a pandaren knows best, sublime cooking

1 Like

You know what they say my dear; a fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.
Lets give it swimming lessons together!

1 Like

Hmm, wat a strange worgen.
Hold on- by Elune! its blind! oh poor thing…

1 Like

Maybe, just maybe if you had been a fellow Demon Hunter, but a hippie? No thank you.

You, um… you seem to have something in your hair, just let me… uh… oh. Oh those are attached aren’t they. Well, I guess I do like to try new things.

I’m glad you are not bothered by… things in hair, or attached extras… like… uhm… tentacles
So it is a good start!
And… I was fishing at a lake in the Vale and cought this… well I think it is a fish, just fanged, have extra eyes, some tentacles… but I think we could make it eidible!

Well hello, not often i see a Ren’dorei male. That fish does sound delicious, i have some sweet wine to go with it if you want some. Wink

Ranger sort, huh? Why don’t we find ourselves a pretty spot and compare techniques…

Hello?

knocks on helmet

Is there anyone in there or am I chatting with an empty suit of armour?

I could take some of it off you but… it’s more fun to have you to it yourself.

My inner demons told me to say hi…

Flashes a row of shark like teeth.

Oh great, together we have one eye…
Nice start

2 Likes