Date the poster above you<3 #2

I’m been a naughty elf, Moon-Pope.

Date me, date me hard, daddy Zari.

Oh god no.

You have frightened me. - I feel dirty, afraid and nervous.

If someone can please douse me in moonwell water and direct me to the nearest repenting sight, that’d be great. :ok_hand:

I will save you!
A nice bath together in a moon well under the night sky… :crescent_moon: :wolf:

/wiggly eyebrows

distant cannon shot from the kill the one above you thread
Ladies and gentlemen… i introduce to you a new way of love…
NOmance.

The Light doesn’t approve of this, unfortunately.

The light approves of your hat, and so do I. We shall go hat shopping for our date and uh. - Find more people who wear wonderful hats and then compliment them.

Word around the office is you’ve got a fat :chicken:. I too have a fat :chicken:. Maybe we should rub them together sometime. Maybe a little oil. Two fat :chicken:s. Together. Oil.

1 Like

I don’t have a :chicken:, but we could still hang out if you want!

1 Like

Ah, yes… chickens.
Moving on!

Wolves are better… Aren’t them? :slight_smile:

We both love the great one… Lo’gosh, aka Goldrinn.

Wolves are the BEST! :wolf:
Okay, Vulpera are cute too :fox_face:
Goldrinn would love you… to maim, mutilate and eat, but loves is love

hey you in the red shirt? yes you, wanna spoon? and by spoon no i do not mean low level pvp… I mean player on player full frontal action with tounges and a few rejuve cast for good measures :slight_smile:

keep in mind im a healer so MANA is something I use a lot of and by the time im done with you im sure you will agree and if not ill just find another just as hairy :smiley:

wolves are only good cause they have hairy beards and I would insist that you never shave so pucker up big boy xxxxx

This is RP right? cause im getting this feeling deep inside me :slight_smile: - we could make a guild together and everything. You best hope I dont see you in game.

call me damien, call me crazy :smiley:

lol sorry guys im just new to the realm so hope this is right etiquette.

jesus christ

1 Like

Time to bury this one.

That… thing is no man.

Worse then I ever was.

1 Like

Oh well…

Absolutely haram.

1 Like

Uhh…hi I guess?

Oh… sorry, he has been safely returned to the eye of terror, want to go for a void elf skull filled woth ale?