Dazed and dismounted

blizz you can go do one with the STUPID game mechanic once or twice yes ok but when it happens 16 times in a row its a stupid mechanic

REMOVE IT it, s NOT needed !!!

What happened to no changes, im not trolling or anything, but i’ve started to see alot of classic player wanting every little thing changed all the sudden

I am just curious ok

I’ve never liked it lmao.

It’s a consequence for riding through a group of mobs. Get over it and ride around them.

1 Like

Those are entitled, whiny retail players wanting to live out “Vanilla”, which they don’t really do.
Real Classic players left the game already, it has been destroyed.

‘A lot of’. Like 30 players?

2 Likes

That is the most classic boomer thing you could have replied to me

And i don’t believe that, i have like 2 friends playing classic nowadays, and my entire friendslist is retail babies, plus it seems some of those who said #nochanges in the first place is wanting changes

There is somthing wrong with your mount. Try deleting it and purchasing a new one from the vendor.
Alternatively you can purchase the phasehunter for 70$, it has a 100% daze resist.

URGH! NoChanges, please!

People who want changes are the more likely to post here.

People who don’t want changes are mostly playing the game peacefully and hardly visiting these forums.

Considering the thousands of players playing the game, you can figure the ratios by yourself^^

1 Like

When classic & tbc came out everyone in said forums posted #nochanges and made a thread everytime a minor change happened, so not really

"NoChanger here … and mostly playing, not so much Forum any more as forum is just … yada yada fresh AH bots … yada yada BG Horde … yada yada racials … rinse and repeat.

oh a human warlock the way your talking crap on the forums i thought you was a troll :wink:

oh i am right you are a troll

You do not have enough defense. Cant be dismounted with enough defense.

A Blood Elf death Knight, a suitable posting character for a TBC forum.

I made a less of a troll post than you did.

pops Power Word: Shield
mounts up
laughs

Ladies and gentlemen… please fasten your seatbelts. This will be a wild ride. Dismounts are not included.

it happens when your not on a mount as well run up behind you and slap 1 hit dazed

don’t be a troll ok kid

I know when it happens and you’re probably far younger than I am.

I’ve edited for you Mr Pedantic. Pity you couldn’t do it in your head.

LOL, just strafe facing the mobs, and jump + spin when they are about to do an attack if they are behind you? such a noob haha

Edit: he is probably a keyboard turner so doesn’t understand what I’m saying anyway

Yes of course, when they came out, we still thougth ActiBlizz was interested in correcting the errors, sadly we have become wiser since then.

Deal with it you retailer baby.