Dead servers

Some servers are dead. Is blizzard going to do something about it?

What do you guys think? Please lets all together write to ingame suggestion to merge all inactive servers. I am currently playing on Dreadmist and there is no living soul there . I played WoW Classic 2 years ago and then I stopped. Now I came back to the game and this server is dead.

Please everyone write down your server as reply to thread and lets together create message and write to blizzard as suggestions since they wont do anything with it if we don’t.

I don’t feel like paying extra 25 Eur for character transfer. This is pure robbery as I am paying monthly subscription… /spit

Horde and Alliance it is time to unite to save WoW Burning Crusade.

18 Likes

Stop the tyranny! Power to the people! Stop making useless changes and removing stuff from a fantasy video game and do something that will actually improve our time in the game!

9 Likes

Seeing they haven’t done anything by now, and most people don’t appear to have any qualms about paying blizzard for transfers, I doubt we will see anything done.

with weird service called HvH, there should be service called CRZ for dead servers.

Berny does not approve. Realms need to be merged.

Gandling died. I renewed sub today to see it die. Free char migration or this will be my last sub and i am playing multiple accs since original tbc so im a money pool for the company sooooo free xfer from Gandling pls.

7 Likes

There is 16 Realms right now that have less then 3000 active people on them… Imagine just merging those…

7 Likes

Any intervention Blizzard would do would be against what Classic TBC stands for .
You all asked for it now you got it.

You think you do but you dont lol.

And you pay to acces to servers and to store your data nothing else.

You all whiners are literally whining about TBC how it was back then lol.

1 Like

They connected Classic Era realms so why not some of the TBCC realms? I am 100% against Merging though.

2 Likes

Yes after not during.
Personally I would do many changes but then it would not be TBC.

They got what they wanted.

if you think this is TBC than you are too young.

7 Likes

Yeah, i can see the dream 66:33 h favored server that would come up from that, ally wouldnt just leave again for sure /s

Bye live in your conspiracy filled world smoked boomer putting on ignore hypocrite.

Well you could transfer or just continue being a forum drama queen.

people go there where the most people are. thanks to this awesome layering why play/start on a small realm when you can play on 5th layer of Gehennas/firemaw? more dungeons, more guilds, more arenapartner while having no downside.

2 Likes

nothing, just go gehennas and firemaw or quit.

Since I got no where to reroll which is gonna be mage I am going SoM which it will only be
interesting then TBC Classic sadly

woke tyranny already won. blizzard can’t go above the woke anymore.

Transfer to Gehennas it’s booming

booming? thats a lie, I havent saw a soul when I was leveling under 58.

Maybe it’s the time you play for me on Gehennas at peak hours I always see at least 10-20 people in levelling zones and most are looking for a group!!

2 Likes

what are peak hours again?