How about you stop focusing on failed systems like Pet Battle/Mission Tables!

Night Elves. Even Blizzard doesn’t care, just look how they set fire to the tree to remove Darnashus.

2 Likes

Ouch too soon Drae, too soon… But lets add them to the list if nothing else it will get rid of Malfurion once and for all

2 Likes

I second this idea.
The game would be better for it.

1 Like

Not in my book it isn’t.

1 Like

true should’ve realized. its been a long day lol

Also something to note:

i don’t get the connection

OP said Dear Blizzard in the title. I think that is what Chronormi is referring to

When you want to post feedback/requests/whatever don’t put blizzard’s name in the topic like OP did.

I take that part of it to mean don’t make a title called something like “Blizzard read this!!!”

“Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject.”

The part of the quote I put in bold is what makes me think its okay as the title went on to say what the thread is about.

pokemon lol, still havnt learned that trash on any char.

also they should nerf pokemon, its just stupid that they can stand there watching their pokemon, unable to get ganked.

3 Likes

My take on pet battles is that it is something that I have and ever would do ONLY when I have nothing else to do or am bored after doing the same thing over and over. If they focused more on other fun solo stuff I would never ever do pet battles again. You can’t even get a mount from pet battles, otherwise I would do it all the time.

“Dear Blizzard”/“Blizzard pls” is unnecessary and honestly somewhat devalues your point, whatever it may be.

Unless it’s somewhat relevant to the topic (for example news about the company or something like “blizzard store”) then it shouldn’t be there.

I agree its not needed.
But when the title goes on to actually talk about what the topic is I see it as mostly harmless.

3 Likes

i don’t get this reply at all.
It makes no sense.
Adds nothing to what I said.
And is under the 10 character limit.

1 Like

‏‏‎ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

1 Like

Not a Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?

I know of it and I know the quote.
But I can’t link it back.
I’m probably just being stupid though