Dear Night Elf players

why wouldnt i play orc

4 Likes

No idea what he’s trying to proof with his post, tho?

Perhaps this post, alongside his former ones, proof he isn’t the smartest tool in their orcshed?

5 Likes

Blizzard should continually add customisation for all races regardless.

Allied races being at the bottom is utterly unsurprising, they were a half-assed job. I’d rather have just gotten actual races and stuff like High mountain/mag’har Dark Iron et al could just be customisation options.

14 Likes

10 Likes

Daily reminder:
https://www.windowscentral.com/world-warcraft-shadowlands-big-interview-game-director-ion-hazzikostas

The response to the new customization has been overwhelmingly positive. Will that potentially bring forward more customization options as a priority and add more things to the table?

I think a lot of things on the table as a result of this. The first step that enabled all of this was a large engineering undertaking to rebuild how our characters are put together under the hood. So that adding more options isn’t like literally an exponentially scaling, effort investment, which is how it would have been under the old system. That’s what limited us to how we built character models and what options we could offer.

And so now that we’ve kind of cracked that open, yeah, all of that is on the table. We are still going down the list of the races that haven’t been updated yet and getting those into alpha soon. But that’s an effort that’s going to continue after Shadowlands is out the door. And we’re really excited about the passion the community has around it. Our artists love going through all those ideas and suggestions and seeing what people are hyped about and seeing what we can make real.

All that talk of them apparently streamlining and improving the process of adding new customization options boiled down to a later blue post claiming they won’t add any more options in Shadowlands post-launch and the almost complete lack of new customization options for Dark Iron Dwarfs and Mechagnomes, while others just got some danger hair color variations since then.

1 Like

Thats like 99% of the people that agree with that.

And no, I can’t source that number but I’m confident its not far of the truth!

1 Like

Haha, that’s quite epic! Well meme’d friend!

1 Like

nooooo you just dont get it
everything we get is bad and everything you get is good
:sob::sob::sob:

I am appreciating the sass Adelais :nail_care: .

It’s depressing. It literally builds hype and goodwill and is minimal effort, there’s private servers with some scuffed yet half-decent to really good customisation.

Idk if it’s Blizzard really out of touch, Activision’s corpo culture or whatever.

5 Likes

Ardenweald, the Emerald Dream and Druid things aren’t Night Elf content though. They happen to share some common themes, and have thin ties with a half-baked storyline, but that’s as far as it goes.

The other stuff you posted are simply things that all races should get, as Aerilen said above.

I’m holding out hope for what happens after this patch, however! I’d like my fears to be wrong.

4 Likes

Night elf players are certainly not forgotten. Pretty sure every patch if not every secound patch since legion has had night elf lore + transmogs

3 Likes

Me to all Night Elf posters having their daily moan because the endless offerings of night elf content doesn’t let them win the world and kill all the meanies right now.

3 Likes

surprised the copypasta hasn’t appeared yet in this thread tbqh

you know the one. the one that’s really relevant to the topic of night elves and their suffering

the one about vaporeon

2 Likes

They just want a home, that’s all :disappointed:

Perhaps a satisfactory end to their story post-Teldrassil, but I’m confident most will settle for having a home.

1 Like

They will never ever be happy.

1 Like

‘nooo why are the nelves never happy??? they get content like every patch bro why do they keep whining!!!’

the content: teldrassil burning or just catching L after L

if ur gna be facetious at least be someone with a hot face :nail_care:

12 Likes

looks like it’s my time to shine

4 Likes

when saurfang died i cheered

Hey guys did you know that in terms of