Death Knights are awful

There are dks in r1 range so

Frost as a standalone spec is near useless. It’s why you don’t see any in 2s and only see them with another class that has a form of aoe stun or in warriors case aoe root. Unholy is so bad in terms of raw numbers it’s simply no where near enough to compete. The fact is frost at its core is broken.

Are you disabled?

Were talking about unholy here? Or dk in General.

In general the class is garbage the only things that actually works is frost and you rely on chillstreak goes. There is no other way to play dk right now outside of some cheese we’re yet to see

Yea u can only play frost cause blizzard forced u to do it which is not nice.

Uh dk buffs would be nice like 7% on all dmf abilitys and 4% on ds for the Start

Frost needs a rework but i don’t know why they haven’t helped unholy. dks are complaining because the class is extremely restricted in what it can realistically do right now. Unless you’re highly experienced and playing with similarly experienced teammates then nothing will work except tsg/walkingdead and even then you’re just a grip bot for their burst while you throw in some flavour with chill streak.

Frost does look to be pumping nice dmg but remember it isn’t bringing a ms which every other melee except hybrids do now and as such you have to take that into account when checking scoreboards. We can’t pump off heals like ret enha and feral so we’re left spamming chains of ice which creates toxic gameplay.

A big part of why dk is successful in 3s is because of how big ww/arms burst with a chill streak is. Genuinely don’t want arms/ww to be nerfed because i think dk’s will suffer too

that’s complete bs

I never faced or saw a single double unholy team in that season

Actually u do frost dk feat prot pala lel

I’m waiting to nerf warrior to DK B-tier level. Then i came here and said to Rakar - war is fine, just l2p. Actually, no more waiting ret, it will be someday, then i’ll come to Savix stream when he will be mad(as always when ret not broken) and play another class. Will say bro, why u don’t play ret he is fine just l2p, bro. Look and pikachoo, bro. Kekw

3 Likes

Kekw kekw and kekw

Actually i even don’t need to search you. When warriors come(if come) to B tier you will come here with whine thread, craz everyone whiners to warriors nerfed again with many toxic words, got flagged and banned on a week. Then start again. Kekw

Don’t pay attention to rakar, he only plays the game when his character is extremely powerful, and never at any other times.

If anything he’s doing the smart thing, although his responses are insulting, he does not seem to have the vocabulary to express himself in a more eloquent way.

I stopped replying to him as soon as noticed I was trying to talk some sense into an ignorant.

it’s so ironic and iconic that creator of the post asking for dk buffs rolls a monk
kappa

Imgur

Death knights have the highest turnover rate from release, the few that play DH still play it, even in its “The Hunt” state.

1 Like

This is funny coming from a dk that only got 2.4 with Ghoushing.

And ur poste makes 0 sense warrior was dog s3 and s4 and i still was higher then u so idk what ur point is pal

I didn’t have gushing wounds !

I legit bought it and didn’t even get to play with it :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Do me a favor roll frost abd faceroll ppl

Yeah that’s exactly what I said

Not that I expected much more from someone who has to get boosted while playing the easiest class in the game, but oh well