Death Knights, how do you find roleplay and roleplay outside of specific Death Knight guilds or hubs?

That could be done and logic, in a sense. Especially during the war against the Legion - you need any good potential candidate.

You see it in the Ghostlands, ayeP;

If you can find him, that is. If his corpse was not burried/taken by the Scourge and such.

That’s the trick, yeah. Want it to be that he is held in a place of honour in that particular catacomb, without making him a bit too important and overbearing. Somewhere the scourge wouldn’t have looked or thought to check.

The catacomb doesn’t necessarily need to be in either of those two places mentioned, I just remember that’s where I saw them in-game. I imagine that sort of thing exists in other areas of the world too. Possibly means it was out of the scourge radius?

The idea of him being mummified was a way for him to have relatively kept his body intact long enough to be made into a Death Knight, although I’m sure there’s some DK lore that makes it possible to turn any pile of ash into one.

1 Like

Can you please make him speak like Susano from Final Fantasy XIV. Mostly a joke but I think this sort of personality would suit a DK so well.

pls:

This is my Troll DK I made a while ago (Akamito). Might change his appearance slightly, but need to find a cool looking transmog that fits. Might be a stretch to find something that is appropriately trollish while also being a bit death knighty.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with golden Zandalar style armor either.

I feel like that set is a bit gaudy for a death knight, personally.

2 Likes

All up to taste, really, Sir Zeliek was pretty gaudy himself, for instance.

When it comes to transmog I usually find a central piece that I like and build a matching set around it. Piece is usually either shoulders or helmet, because they’re a lot more prominent.

For a troll, you’ve got pieces like

And many more, of course! But these are pretty forward.

1 Like

You can also use the Dazar’alor set. The bone-set fits a troll DK pretty well.

3 Likes

That’s a really good shout. I think I only ran it once on LFR and didn’t get any of the set, so will need to find time to farm it.

It looks great.

2 Likes

Also the old Troll Dungeons that were rebooted in Cata. Good stuff here.
I recommend taking some time to Shattrath too, you can find some good pieces of armour here that are troll-ish look-alike.

1 Like

These are great replies.

You find RP by strolling up right into other people’s relationship dramas with your pallid chill and charnel stench. Share your flies with your friends!

1 Like

While most Death Knights on the Alliance side roleplay in Duskwood I must admit I am surprised to have encountered quite a few Horde ones too recently.

While a good part is happening in Acherus and a bit everywhere. Fortunately.
Horde DK is also very good, better than one may expect.
(Plus all the different DK meetings and such showed a certain number of DK RP’er on the Horde side.)
Unless you’re talking about HORDE DKs in Duskwood… then it wouldn’t make sense to see them here.

4 Likes

I think the instant horde DKs go to Duskwood - they will be swiftly apprehended by local militia and church rpers and put into the barn “prison” under King’s orders

3 Likes

The barn prison? Damn!

should happen to all Duskwood DKs tbh :smirk:

2 Likes

@Tehya Does that include your own DK? I am quite certain I saw you there yesterday in Duskwood.

And I believe the ‘‘Horde’’ were Ebon Blade Knights so didn’t find it so far fetched that they were looking around for suspicious activities.

Makes more sense of ‘‘Ebon Blade’’ to be in Duskwood than ‘‘Horde’’ DK to be honest.

I personally have plans to start building up some stories in Horde territories too in hope to get in contact with some opposite faction guilds.

Am I reading this wrong or do you disapprove of a concept of Horde-aligned DK?

1 Like

Nothing wrong with Horde or Alliance aligned Death Knight that isn’t the point here.

What I meant was that it makes more sense that a Horde race aligned to the Ebon Blade is in Duskwood rather than a Horde aligned one being there.

Duskwood is known for its shady figures, specially drawing the attention of cultists which is why most Ebon Knights are drawn to the area.