Death Knights, how do you find roleplay and roleplay outside of specific Death Knight guilds or hubs?

Tbh Tehya DK should be jailed, she keeps killing innocents and bathing in their blood.
Truly, truly, truly outrageous.
What are the good DK and church doing ?!

6 Likes

had a feeling you’d ask :slight_smile:

indeed, as Hugues said, she absolutely should. That character is utterly nefarious as any good DK ought to be at times.

yes, I too remember Duskwood well for all its death knight oriented quests. Clearly, the Ebon Blade has great interest in that area.

3 Likes

Cultists should be wiser then go to zone where most of or 90% of it are people who slaughter them daily.

My DK left the area because from his view there is none left for him.

4 Likes

My DK too left Duskwood. It’s like a tutorial zone for the “shady” RP’ers.
Lots of activity, but barely any quality.

2 Likes

My goat here died and was “reborn” during a series of guild events back in Cataclysm. Seeing as how her final stand was in Duskwood, she has always subconsciously avoided that region.

OOC I’m just aware that it has always been an odd hub. You’d apparently find good RP there now and then, but mostly it was best avoided.

3 Likes

Alright. So at this point, you should be clear: the ‘horde’ races that are Knight of the Ebon Blade and pro-Ebon. The thing is - just because they are ‘neutral’ doesn’t mean the Alliance will accept them. Think about it this way: Duskwood and Darkshire are Alliance town. Most of the time, you will have of course human and/or dwarves guards/citizens.

Do we agree? We agree, good.

Those guards are sort of goons, nothing more, nothing less. They see an Orc, a Blood Elf, a Troll, a Tauren. Do you think they’re going to ask themselves the question ‘are they friendly or not’? No, they’re goons, they won’t ask this question. Horde race = shouldn’t be here. Simple as that, otherwise you’d have Goblins in Stormwinds, Gnomes in Silvermoon, etc, etc…

No and no. Why would the Ebon Knights be drawn especially to cultists? They’re food, like anything else. Bandits, warriors, really, anything can be considered as food for our eternal hunger. If we have something to focus on, is to (possibly) try and stop the remaining ‘feral’ before they can hurt anyone.

Honestly, why would ALL Death Knights be sent in Duskwood? Just send one here, have it clean up the area - done. Have the militia clean it, done.

There are so many zones you can roam as a Death Knight without including Duskwood. Examples? Sure! Ghostlands. Why? Former ‘Scourge’ lands, tainted by them. (Don’t bring Alliance DK, the same example.) The Plaguelands, of course. Any zones that have potential bodies to harvest for our ghouls, after all - as a wise man said, bodies don’t fall from the sky. Can you imagine, otherwise? How easy everything would be in this situation? Another zone? Fair, Kul’tiras & Drustvar. Zandalar & Nazmir. Drustvar for its magic! Nazmir? Same. Blood and Death magic, what’s not to like here, in all honesty?

Confining RP or saying that all DK should be attracted to this -one- zone and confining them here in which, I must be honest, the quality is not the greatest (note - I have seen some good RP’ers here, don’t get me wrong) is in my opinion, not the wisest thing to do.

To resume my post, I’ll quote some other posts that I do believe, resume my thoughts p. well.

Oh and I forgot another hub that seems to be forgotten: Acherus.

6 Likes

Was thinking about the DK character concept again this morning. Still really like the idea of the troll warrior out of time, but I got to reminiscing about my Night Elf main that I played forever and that I decided to kill off at the Broken Shore to close off his character arc.

Get this nagging feeling that it might be cool to play him again from a different perspective, as an ancient warrior who finally earned his rest dying with honour against his mortal foe, dragged back to life to serve a new cause. Perhaps raised by the Ebon Blade during the Legion invasion to continue the fight?

Not sure if I want to do it or not though, partly because I’m a bit of a Horde main at the moment. Also it would be a shame to effectively undo his ending :thinking:

3 Likes

Had fair share of visits to place on my DK but eventually realized to move onward both IC and OOC to places more crime ridden like Uldum.

(Sadly Uldum gave me little chances for RP aside one monster hunting trip done)

Death is not the end. It could be the opening of a new chapter - undeath.
Night elf and undeath is a -big- deal. You’re an abomination, a monster, you can’t even bathe in the Light of Elune any longer.

Could be interesting, but difficult. You have many choices, such as the ‘amnesia’ route or the ‘zealot’ route. As in, ‘I will continue to fight for the Kal’dorei and this world no matter what.’ Or the big. ‘What even am I?’

6 Likes

Death is a new life.

yeah but what if you were totally hyped to die so you could hang out with your family that you miss and instead wake up in the charge of some spooky bois who you’re not really sure you like

3 Likes

Relatable.

Sweats when Denrica types

2 Likes

Your death had no meaning. All that matters is one’s purpose beyond it.

Join us.

Those new mons could become your new loving and caring family easily. So you could go troll or nelf or whatever , cause dk would allow you to express interesting and at some point unique features of your character due to the nature of the death knights themselves.

2 Likes

why are you death knights so wholesome

2 Likes

If you’re selling death and eternal suffering, you need good marketing and testimonials.

2 Likes

Onslaught be wholesome.
Now sign this contract, it totally doesn’t say that we’ll come to kill you and raise you. Totally not.
Sign it. SIGN IT!

6 Likes

I don’t remember if anesthesia a part of the initial procedure. Hmmmm.

peers through her window, hungry

2 Likes