Deathrolling?

Hey lads, how does this Deathrolling thing work?

Cheers.

U roll ally instead of horde so ur first roll is death MOHAHAHAHHAH horde power!!!

12 Likes

I always thought you had to match your opponents bet?

Sorry, I explained something else.

In deathrolling you both roll the same /roll until one person reaches 1 and losses

Example:

You bet 100g.

Then you /roll 1000.

If you roll 155 your opponent will do /roll 155

Whoever reaches 1 first has to pay the 100g.

6 Likes

I lost a deathroll today :frowning:
it was only for 1g and a nightcrawler, but I lost my pride in the meantime.

basically each person takes it in turns rolling to get to 1. Whoever reaches 1 first “dies” and pays out.

person 1: /roll 1000 -> 856
person 2: /roll 856 -> 87
person 1: /roll 87 -> 3
person 2: /roll 3 -> 1

person 2 loses and pays out.

7 Likes

Saw some guy go from 50g to like 2500 after a night of shady D-rollin in IF.

2 Likes

damn :worried:

1 Like

All you need is one salty looser to screenshot you saying something about deathrolling In /say or similar and ya… instant ban for ye! Just remember gambling in wow is allowed. Your just not allowed mention it in public channels (that includes /say and /yell

2 Likes

Eeeeeeh I am not too sure about this.

Gambling REAL money is against TOS. I don’t think anything is mentionned about gambling gold or items. If it is against TOS it would immensely stupid coming from Blizzard considering the game, especially BfA, is all about gambling and lootboxes (or chest).

What comes into play isn’t the act of gambling it’s seen to be “advertising” it to a player base which is meant to start at 12… it’s not blizzards intention themselves but a direct result of countries licensing laws regarding protection of minors.
And I think activision refer to loot boxes etc as luck looting to skirt such laws. Same as RNG items from a boss.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.