Deathwing Mount

Glad to know that event is still months away…

EU link
h ps://gear.blizzard.com/eu/world-of-warcraft-15th-anniversary-collector-s-edition-eu

1 Like

That is for Classic. It is the Classic collector’s edition.

The Deathwing mount is live-only.

What do they preorder exactly ?

Listed above.

Hypeeeee, I want jaina mount now… so I can go full Jon snow on aunt jaina :wink:

Keep it in your Steamy Romance Novels.

Can’t deny it looks cool…

But I don’t like it, It’s tasteless and disrespecfull. Just like I thought some artifacts like Ashbringer and Doomhammer was a horrible decision, this will also fall in a soon endless line of horrible design decisions.

1 Like

How so?
We have a mount to represent Onyxia, Nightbane and Alexstraza, so why is Deathwing too far?

But unlike the artefacts, this makes zero change to the lore as mounts have never been taken as lore accurate.

6 Likes

Who said I didn’t think the other bosses as mounts, was a horrible decision aswell?

Where do you draw the line then? No dragons, wolves or any other enemy mobs? Or is it just bosses as mounts you don’t like?
What is the distinguishing feature between them? If you think standard mobs are alright as mount.

2 Likes

How do this even matter? I think it’s tasteless to make Iconic bosses pets and mounts. Do I have to have any other reason for it? Onyxia, Deathwing, Alexstraza It don’t matter.

Just picture yourself mounting Arthas sitting on his shoulder, now he may not be a dragon but Deathwing are just as Iconic as Arthas, at least for me. That whould probably be extremely silly to you right? Well i feel similar but already at Onyxia or in this case Deathwing’s level.

Because I wanted to know where you drew the lines for what is “acceptable” for being a mount and what isn’t.

I imagined it and now I want it. Damn you Gnome for making me want something I cannot get!

I have a flying moose, your argument is invalid.

2 Likes

I don’t want to be pedantic but it’s not actually Deathwing, anymore than the red drake mount from Hour of Twilight is actually Alexstrasza. It is a Deathwing inspired mount.

7 Likes

I need that mount so badly. I normally dont care to much about mounts bit damm that is amazing .

1 Like

I might buy the alabaster store mount.

1 Like

Still waiting for that Ragnaros Mount!!

This one is really awesome though. Really looking forward to see what the challenges are going to be.

So wait its a 100% drop when u beat the raid?
Ore doesnt it work like that

Nah there are supposed to be a series of challenges that we have to complete for it. No one knows quite what you have to do yet, though.

think you would have been better of not to say anything in this post, you se complaining in a post where everyone else seem to like the mount, will cause you heat.