Deathwing Mount

Not sure i just read the press release couse it had more details and it says this

Later this year, Blizzard will be rolling out a series of in-game activities in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth in celebration of the game’s 15thanniversary, culminating in a 25-player raid (accessible through Raid Finder) that will pit players against some of the most iconic bosses from throughout the game’shistory. Players who make it through this epic trial will earn the Obsidian Worldbreaker mount, designed to evoke the terrible visage of the ancient Dragon Aspect Deathwing the Destroyer.

So it looks like a 100% drop

2 Likes

Yeah it sounds like the time walking mc raid we got, but a mix up of every boss in the game. I sense many deaths in our future.

Its a really nice mount anyway, well worth getting.

1 Like

Hell yeah man
IDC how much i die i am gowing to get that mount looks so goooooood

Aaand its a store mount. I wonder if there ever going to make cool mounts actually earnable in game.

Um, hell to the yes. I want that.

Alabaster is. Deathwing is earned by playing.

2 Likes

Oops. I just saw the deathwing with the collectors edition box so i thought it would come with that. My bad.

1 Like

That’s why you read carefully first :wink:

1 Like

So Pepe has been hanging out with Ragnaros! The hype is real.

Just to clarify. The mount is only available during the anniversary period.

You need to complete the “Special Raidfinder” that pits you against iconic raid bosses from over the years. Once you done it, you get the mount.

Yes it looks epic!

It would be cool if they did a Nioh style 2x bosses in same encounter :smiley:

Ofc nerfed down.

I’d love to take on the lichking and Kelthuzad at the same time, they would make for a very interesting boss fight.

2 Likes

I would laugh so hard if kel’thas is a boss and he drops the ashes of alar that would be so funny

1 Like

so if they add ‘‘special challenges in bfa’’ in order to get deathwing during the anniversary that is major scumming, worse than the 6month ship-promotion…in order to keep ppl actively subbed…uhmm

Some people will complain about everything :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to get my Deathwing :dragon:

1 Like

What would you want them handing it out for free ? In the shop ? Not at all?

But oh no. They put work into it to celebrate 15 years of WoW. What a evil company.

2 Likes

It will be a reward for the quest. “The day I punched Deathwing”

Out of interest, did you have any issue mounting onyxia?

There is definately a questionable angle here, but lore is not it. We’ll have mounted 40% of the family when this goes live, that is the questionable angle.

Yes, terrible of them, what manner of deviant cabal would put time and effort into making things to celebrate an anniversary of their creation, and require you actually partake in their creation to reap the rewards of the celebration…

Completely unrelated but do you have birthday cake all year round, you know, for the people who weren’t there for the actual birthday?

1 Like

i dont have the people in my birthday party doing chores for months before the event in order to eat cake

Nor are they.