Deathwing Mount

I criticized it back then aswell. It’s just my opinion on these sort of things. I will get this mount, since i finally found a fun aspect in collecting stuff, however it will just be a bit of % in my AtT add on. What I don’t get however are why everyone wants to know why I don’t like these sort of mounts.

I’m not here to argue if it should be in game or not, I mearly stated my opinion that I don’t like “iconic lore characters as mounts or pets” end of argument really.

That’s fair.

Blizzard will be rolling out a series of in-game activities in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth ™ in celebration of the game’s 15thanniversary, culminating in a 25-player raid (accessible through Raid Finder) that will pit players against some of the most iconic bosses from throughout the game’shisto…

Right, the anniversary event, does it state that you need to spend months doing these challenges, or months preparing for them. The finale is in lfr, you don’t exactly need cutting edge gear to do it.

It’s hardly unreasonable for them to want you to play their game, to get the rewards in their game. Also if you don’t want to play their game, you don’t need the rewards, in their game.

3 Likes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Because they are cool and iconic to the WoW lore, that’s why. :thinking:

1 Like

It’s so coooool!!!

2 Likes

Archimonde and kiljeaden together. Which is what i wanted for argus (but skeletal like manno in hfc)

1 Like

inb4 its a toy.

5 min duration 10 hours cd

You forgot one line :
“Not useable outside Kul Tiras and Zandalar.”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.