Defias Brotherhood (RP-PvP) Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Defias Brotherhood in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

4 Likes

Albion, tauren druid.
Was a member of the Dragonblood Conclave.
Can’t remember any names anymore, except for our leader Karandraug . Hopefully someone can refresh my memory :smiley:

1 Like

Kry, undead warlock
I was in a guild called Eye Shadow I think, and then perhaps Shadow of the Eye, which became Malevolence.
Names of other people… I don’t remember… Haldi?, Skrag the warrior, Euthanasia the warlock.

Ingame name - Mevon
Race - Tauren
Class - Shaman
Guild - Last stand
Old guildies - Zo, Grunkash, Tshonka, Elsah, Korax,

2 Likes

Ohhh, Last stand! I was in there too, since I know the names Elsah(warrior?) Tshonka (warrior?), Korax (priest or lock?)

I vaguely recall Burning Dawn, Dragonblood Conclave and Last Stand were all basically the same guild in several evolutions?
(Albion, tauren druid)

1 Like

Cool! Elsah was warrior indeed, Tshonka shaman (enhan), Korax priest. Burning dawn was the guildname on day 1 but became Last stand after our leader (named Rand I think) stopped playing.

Long time no see Mevon, must’ve been over ten years. Shaorin/Neimi here, good to see some of the old faces are still around.

@Albion
To be exact, his name was Carandraug. If you were in DBC, you must remember at least Shandrilessa as well. As Mevon mentioned, LS was an offshoot from BD, DBC was always a separate entity and existed alongside LS for a long time.

3 Likes

Neimi! Rolling Horde or Alliance in classic?

Horde on the RP server. Full tryhard warrior this time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Shandrilessa yes! I must have switched to DBC instead of Last Stand when Burning Dawn collapsed. I do remember Rand too.

And a rogue named Zia.

By Rand, do you mean Rangor who was the original GM of BD? He was an orc shaman. There’s plenty to his story but I’m not sure it’s appropriate to go into detail on a public forum about it.

Wasn’t Rand also an alt from Rangor or the follow up from him when he left?
Nah, I don’t need the details. I remember there was quite some drama back in the day. It happens.
Funny to see all those familiar sounding names though!

Will be playing RP PvE this time though… too old for PvP :smiley:

The same words I’ve used to describe my decision as well. Although to be exact, I’ve probably just got too old for outdoor pvp. I’m okay with it when I sign up for it so battlegrounds are fun, but I’m too routine driven to be out in the world and having to always be on guard instead of do and focus on what I came for.

I guess I’ll see you there, since I expect there’s only going to be one RP server? :slight_smile:

Fun! Some familiar names.

I was part of Band of The Blackhand (as Rhuul) and later Dragonblood Conclave (Ligur, warlock). Think I was in Last Stand as well but uncertain.

1 server would make things easier yes…
See you there then ^^

Gharb, undead rogue
Guildless (and still am!)

I could name half the realm I suppose, so many people I’ve interacted with and it’s been so much fun. Looking forward to meet more old timers. See you around, I suppose!

P.S.
I wonder if I should’ve actually posted this in the Alliance section… grins

8 Likes

Undead Priest Called Draite
Raided with Conquest
I remember Ocreg, Narcus, Kane

Good times back on that server

1 Like

Weyland, terrible undead rogue
The old Lordaeron

Timrashal, Cybele, Karduk, Raghtul, Raolin, Naarg, Kozgugore, Toerduk, Gharb, Frankey, Orkaraz, Riona and many, many more Ive forgotten.

Im going ally this time - Ive got alot of good friends (from the TBC/Wrath era) who wants to try that faction

By the way, Gharb; is it true you refused to take off your First Mates Hat even during raids? I kept hearing that rumour and I always wondered.

5 Likes

You I remeber xD

Bindra <Cult of the Void>
Also (from time to time known as): Dani, Kelsym, Yenai, Moonwind

Not looking for anyone in particular, just reminiscing

3 Likes