Defias Brotherhood (RP-PvP) Horde Reconnections

Yeah. I pretty much started -occasionally- removing the hat in late WotLK, when I was playing high rating arena. It made a difference, after all.

Back in the days when raiding was difficult. I was kindly invited by Dragonblood Conclave, Burning Dawn and lately by Last Stand. I was busy dying every second pull and awaiting for the res afterwards. They didn’t mind me wearing the hat at that point. )

1 Like

Thats amazing. Thank you, its just as I hoped back then.

Also I want you to know that when I came across my first leather skirt with feral druid stats in TBC I decided to never equip pants again in an attempt to be as cool as you.
I managed to keep that up until wotlk and a few of my friends still call me skirtrogue for it.

1 Like

Ooooh, comeon, Neimi! I could be your rogue-guard those rare times I happen to be online! Roll rp-pvp!

Thunderball Undead Priest, Taiga Clan

Hey to all the DBC, BD and LS guys, too bad I didnt interact with you back in the day due to my bad English.

2 Likes

Sorry, but I am unflinching in my ruleset decision.

Ingame name - Thigers
Race - Tauren
Class - Hunter
Guild - Violent Noise
Old guildies - Stryke, Troggdor, Grunk, Kiki, Charlie, Anouk

1 Like

Kozgugore, Orc Hunter
Orcs of the Red Blade
Open to (re)connect with pretty much anyone who happens to remember the name and has an interest to do so, really!

8 Likes

Raghtul, Undead Rogue.
The Old Lordaeron.

There’s too many names to list, this thread alone has +5 peeps I recognize (I sold you a First Mate’s Hat one time, Gharb!) . I also had characters in The Mistrunner Tribe, The Second Gurubashi Empire and The Sixty Thieves.

I’m not sure if I actually end up playing Classic, since I haven’t even been playing the retail game for a long time, but doesn’t hurt to post here in any case I suppose. Also I might just be wiser than back in 2006 and pick a PVE realm instead, but we’ll see!

3 Likes

Krakus/Karduk/Ragaresh/Guldujenu here!

The Old Lordaeron / The Blighted Crown / Orc of the Red Blade / Drinks on Guldujenu!

Happy to see familiar faces here!

5 Likes

It’s Mevi, the Undead Priest here!

The Old Lordaeron and Sixty Thieves.

It’s really cool to see people I used to know way back when.

2 Likes

You’ll need to be PVE to pat the panda cub.

1 Like

I can only respect that!
Is it possible to bribe you? I won’t tell anyone.

Oh, this option is far more appealing than experiencing Stranglethorn Vale in a PVP realm and so forth.

Oooh yeaaah! That’s going to be SO AWESOME!
And then BRD and Stormwind…

This thread has made me so hyped - Its a very beaten and dead horse to say that the community was never as strong as it was in vanilla I know but, its just true - I remember the pull of this game now, thank you all.

1 Like

Valtor, Undead Mage
Embrace of Death, The Old Lordaeron, The Blighted Crown

Raolin, Krakus, Weyland, Cybele, Nilar, Naarg, Slice, Vermogen, Timrashal, Zargoth … basically the undead master race

Lots of familiar names in this thread and lots of good memories from vanilla DB :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Valt and Ragh, good to hear from you! And thank you for mentioning Nilar, writing my first post here I was trying desperately, to no avail, to bring back the name of “the mage who always used to end his conversations with the emote /me tips his hat.”

1 Like

Raolin, Undead Warrior
Embrace of Death / The Old Lordaeron / The Blighted Crown

There’s honestly too many names to list and for me to remember (mostly the latter), but I already see a few familiar ones in here (and don’t worry Wey, you were a great skirtrogue in Wrath).

5 Likes

Good to hear from you too Weyland! Hope you resurrect the rogue horde side at some stage in Classic :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I feel like there’s something funny about undead players being the most active ones so far, but I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Wey, I remember your skirt phase, but when did you lose that Doomsday sign?

2 Likes