Defias Brotherhood (RP-PvP) Horde Reconnections

Sorry I failed to mention you Krakus - its excellent to see you aswell - I was just abit too ready for bed last night.
And now you Raolin, good times good times :smiley: this is turning into a ToL reunion.
I lost the doomsday sign on Wey at the end of Cata in a transporter accident iirc but I logged in about 6 months ago and Ive still got it on two of my alts.
Yes, sooner or later Im gonna have to make an undead rogue aswell - Ive spent a few years learning how to play on private servers and that is always what I mained, its just the class and race thats made for me.

2 Likes

Krakus and Karduk are both me, you mentioned 'em don’t worry my heart is not broken. :smiley:, Except it is broken since you are going alliance Weyland! Cuuursee youuuuu!

2 Likes

Yes! I remember Uncle Karan!

I was Astroth, Orc Shaman. I remember doing my first ever raids with DBC, in the troll raid Zul-Gurub?

I also remember Shandrilessa, I think the healing leader at the time?

Rush, (female) undead priest.
Member of The Orphans Grim.

Used to be a mature (25+) guild, so we really are old farts by now.

4 Likes

Hey Mevon, Neimi, Gharb and Albion, long time no see. This thread brought back fond memories for sure.
I’ll be playing classic again, probably on Rp-PvP. I will be very casual though, remember i was an old dude back in the days and im not getting any younger :grinning:

2 Likes

Good to see you Korax. I’m guessing your hand cramps aren’t any better than ten years ago… :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t worry by the way, no matter how old you get I’m sure you’ll be able to melt faces without problem.

Korax! Good to see you! Still hangover? xD My guild is going for 1 of the PvP realms. I guess solo-lvling wont be an option ^^

Dunno if I’ll play for sure but wth:

• Stathis, Warrior Orc.
• Violent Noise - for life - still i’m in that guild :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

• Your character’s name, race and class: Khafaras, Orc Warrior and Kubu, Troll Hunter
• The name of your original guild on this realm: Orcs of The Red Blade / The Dimday Tribe
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with: Everyone who was a part of the Defias Brotherhood community (RP, PVE and PVP) in the old days: Vanilla - WoTLK

Hit me up on Discord Nv#0303

Well hello old fart- err… faces.

I’ve been punching stuff on Defias since day one and never left. Used to be in at least Mistrunner Tribe in the early years.

We (Fishmongers) are actually rolling a fishing operation on classic also. Most likely the rp-pvp realm so hope to see you there.

5 Likes

Name: Issuth the Never speaking
Race: Undead mage
Guild: Will of Sylvanas and The Old Loarderon (but only for a short while after the guild merger)

Looking for anyone from those days, who might be rolling a char in Classic

3 Likes

Name: Tiger
Race: Orc shaman
Guild: Taiga clan

1 Like

Dhaemian, Undead Warlock
Cult of the Void
Guildies might remember me better as Massaimah, Tauren Shaman.

Back on DB after a few years absence from the game. And will be found on the RP-PVP server for classic aswell.

Bindra and Tunril, now there are two names that bring back good memories. Nice to see some former CotV are still around.

4 Likes

André, Shadow Priest (Togashii - Rogue in vanilla, so many more character names since then)
Violent Noise.
I would love to get back in touch with anyone from Violent Noise or any other player I used to play with on Defias back in vanilla. (Did spot Stathis and Thigers)

Feel free to add me on battle.net (San#22772), most likely will roll on the RPPVP realm for nostalgia.

Nightsmoke, orc shaman, resto, played in Discipline(I remember some names: Davelis, Apandalf, Nexia, Hab) and later in DBC

1 Like

Hi! I kind of remember you although it was a long time ago and it is all a bit blurry by now.
I was an officer of Band of the Blackhand, with this char.
I have some very fond memories of that time and it is absolutely the best time I had in wow. So many great experiences, do you remember the initiation at the horde ashenvale lumber mill? :yum:

Also I recognize many of the guild names mentioned here, but i cannot decide if I recall your names or if my mind is making thing up…

Ardran, undead warlock.

Guild was Bloodline of Chaos in vanilla.

My man Tookar and I used to do BGs, duel people outside Org and run around in Wpvp and walljump. Only played a bit of endgame content in classic. More active in TBC; esoteric foundation and arena/pvp guilds. Got most old friends on bnet but looking for Blanche, Shurakh, Onde, Vuliln, Veloth.

remember playing with Gharb (and your alt Gahrb or something for arena), Stathis and andromache but in a later expansion I believe. And alot more of the pvp crowd.

3 Likes

Nice to see you all again, Koz, Gharb, Ardran. Just waiting for Molgon, Drum and more to show their faces now!

N’ Ardran, I remember PvP’ing alongside all of the names you mentioned.
Now we just need Bane. Netherill and Company to come back. N’ me and Andromache, loved Dueling ahha!

P.S. Alliance better stay out of my EPL.
If any of you remember me, feel free to ‘hit me up’.
The King has returned.

• King Z.
1 Like

Timrashal Soulblighted: Patriarch of The Old Lordaeron (unless Zargoth shows his face, that is…)
Quite a few known names already in this thread, and quite a few loyal Lordaeron subjects… except you, Weyland, you trice-cursed turncoat!

I’m a total altoholic, hanging out exclusively on Earthern Ring nowadays, as PVP is too stressy for an old man like me… but for classic I might be tempted to roll again on DB for old times’ sake
(edit: on a DB-like server, obviously)

4 Likes

Well, didn’t realize it’d be this easy to find old guildmates!

Hey guys, it’s already a mini reunion here! I’ll probably be playing again, just reserved Graktosh on Hydraxian and Zandalar!

Graktosh, Orc Shaman.
• Started off in the Burning Dawn, stayed for every iteration mostly (currently TTW).
•Guildies: Zo, Grunkash, Tshonka, Elsah, Korax, Grufftoof, Mevon, Neimi .

2 Likes