Defias Brotherhood (RP-PvP) Horde Reconnections

Hey Ghaz… I see you were om Merciless Horror aswell. :slightly_smiling_face: Do you know if Ravenk, Aurak, Penni or other from MH are still active?

1 Like

Hey man. Kad here. We should start up the Orcs of the Red blade again😊

1 Like

Kad of the Orcs of the Red Blade.

My stupid friends insist that we roll in a pvp server but I am definitely going to make an alt in the rp pvp server - that might easily turn out to become my main.

Good to see many of you here!

2 Likes

To former TOL members, I trust that if an undead guild is made, it will be called The New Old Lordaeron, yes?

3 Likes

I should hope so, yes
“Actually We Should Be Part Of Stormwind” is a silly name

2 Likes

The Old Lordaeron 2000 and The Old Lordaeron Rides Again also as suggestions.

3 Likes

“The Old Lordaeron II: Electric Boogaloo”

3 Likes

“Second Lordaeron Empire”

5 Likes

“The We Used To Be Young Old Lordaeron”

4 Likes

I also remember Karan and Shan.

Lochnui, Tauren Hunter.

• (RL) friend of Marauth (Tauren Boomkin) / Bailath (Tauren Warrior MT) who is also coming back for Classic.
  • Haze , Orc Hunter was also in DBC if i recall correctly.

Drum
Orc Warrior
Violent Noise
Too many names to mention atm, i remember most of you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Trip down memory lane, sign me up

Hi!! I remember Ravenk, but never played with him much. Penni was warrior right, or do i remember wrong? We had guild forum still in TBC i think and i read it sometimes, but when it closed i lost all my connections sadly.

I see… Penni was tauren warrior… our tank. :slightly_smiling_face: Yeah I havn’t really any contact with any of them any longer unfortunately. You gonna play on Zandalar?

Getting goosebumps…

Baeltimaz UD Rogue, founder/Co founder (i almost dont remember) of The Old Lordaeron who switched to Last Stand cause i wanted to raid. ToL was awesome Rp but at least in the beginning we couldnt get any raids going due to size and being an undead only guild thus lacking some classes :rofl:

In Last Stand i switched to my priest Alyca, healed with Zo or did shadowdamage with Korax.

Edit: And im even older than Korax…just for the record
Going Zandalar for Rp PvP…

5 Likes

Hey Bael your post intrigues me. I was member of TOL though obviously after your time. I didnt realize til now how little I knew of the guilds beginnings (it is very dear to me). Would this other co-founder you allude to have been Zargoth and if not him then who?

2 Likes

My boy Drum. Here to represent!

I still remember you and your long, long Orcish beard. Literally one of the only Orc’s I saw rocking that look back in the day, man!

1 Like

Hey Weyland, your name rings a bell most definitely. We started ToL right upon Defias server creation. We werent that many at the beginning and i would really love it myself if someone from that time filled in the gaps or just kind of sparked my memory.

I do remember we did heavy Rp even during questing and guildchat was in character, so nice btw :smiley: It feels like some RL friends was in it but I dont think it was, we probably just had such nice interaction it felt like it.

Its such a shame i cant even remember the in game names of those closest to me at that time even though i have memories of most people in this thread and almost all the guilds mentioned.

I would love to know were people are going. As stated before im going Zandalar hoping it will be the new Defias. Playing horde druid and most likely me and 9 friends will put together a guild. Maybe “The Last Stand Of Lordaeron” :wink:

I

2 Likes

I remember Aurak, he was a rogue right?

Indeed he was. He played with us in Merciless Horror, but eventually joined with another guild for a period before coming back - As i remember.
He also ended up getting Thunderfury, but that was later down the line…

He was a great UD rogue…