Defias Brotherhood (RP-PvP) Horde Reconnections

Cyan, Orc Warlock.

Rode along side a lot of you here. Albion, Korax, Neimi, Mevon. Also the other mentioned,. Ragnor, Elsah, Tshonka, Graktosh, Aruth, Gruftoof., Gorhug.

Guild wise it was the Burning Dawn and Last Stand.

Hope you’re all doing well. Was toying coming back as I do not like what WoW has become. I long for simpler times :joy:

1 Like

GRAKTOSH!!! tackle hugs

We -totally- should make a premade bg team! * grins*

3 Likes

My man. You’ll find me on Hydraxian.

God its good hearing from you again Tim <3 Yeah yeah I know, alliance, I just wanted to play with my friends - well, the ones I still had contact with when Classic started drawing close - but now its a different story. Ive been reminiscing alot with a few old guildies this past week or so, its absolutely fantastic. Im not about to let the friends Ive promised to play with down buuut I do have alot of time on my hands and a second account thats been lying dormant since TBC.

Lastly, dont worry, my guildmaster from the private servers adventures have been grilling me no end over going ally these past months. Its all good though, I just cant wait to get back in :grinning:

2 Likes

Rosypalms (changed by GM to Rozy)
Orc Shaman

Played with Warforged, Underworld Dreams, Dragonblood Conclave, Kitten and Puppy Lovers

Some cool RPers I remember in no particular order: Mortis, Izai, Sylana, Leshte, Alice, Cowly, Ekanu, Krazgore, Saira, Shandrilessa, Gox, Carandraug, Morteul, Aerenathil, Bartleby, Ilmet, Bullota, Yvo, Malfine, Argomil and his crew, Kikijiki, Vook, damn I could go on…

1 Like

I’d be up for that, 100%. I’ll be playing on Zandalar Tribe with a few IRL’s. (sorry, wrong char before). Nice to see you again btw man. I’ll be sure to keep you a pirate hat if I loot one. Free of charge of course.

Damned Forum thing is terrible. Auto applies Chars I dont even play on anymore into Forum characters, derp.

• King Z.
1 Like

Name: Drethir, Undead Warrior
Guild: Merciless Horror
Guildmembers: Ravenk, Undead warlock (guildleader), Ravenk also played and Undead mage named Steelback.
Aurak, Undead rogue.

Think I was a member of Last Stand for a short time, maybe even DBC, can’t recall for sure.

I think Merciless Horror existed for a year or so, can’t remember so many other members, but certain I can, if I see them. I do see a couple names above :slight_smile:

I will definately return for Classic, think I will choose RP-PVP EU again… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dang, Tim got up from his grave too. Now where’s Axarath and his bald head of luck?

2 Likes

Well well well, look who’s back! I bet you remeber me all too well Zanti, it’s Rakih UD mage here.
Players i remember: Chillaa, Embryon, Franky, Singu, Illumination, Arsheela, Andromache/Niove, Drum, Draite, Xarwee and more!

2 Likes

Rakih o/
I’ll be claiming back EPL on Zandalar Tribe, you’re welcome to come join me. We gotta run Mages like old times again though :D! This time instead of Arenas and Dueling, it’ll be WPvP!

1 Like

Oh the good ol days! So many good times and memories on this server, will be interesting to see who is still around :slight_smile:

Hey Tim! Check your ingame mail!

Let me just speak for Embryon/Franky here (we are close friends) he is on the fence of coming back for Classic its just he dosent really have a computer these days so its unlikely hell return.

Oh man please convince him to join :wink: Also, say hi to him from me!

1 Like

Character Info: Slythas, Undead Rogue.
Guild: Cult of the Void

Hoping to see many familiar faces on Zandalar Tribe, Horde side! I already recognize quite a few in here already and the memories keep pouring in :slight_smile:

Sly - Expander of the Void

4 Likes

Hi Ghazrak here, played vanilla in Merciless Horror and after in Discipline.
Stopped playing actively in TBC. I have great memories from vanilla. People from the guild i do remember: Davelis (crazy DJ from Greece), Warrior and my tank mentor Nexia, Faye or Feye Undead priest always there to help. Hab our at the time young UD warlock, Drum orc warrior that i always looked up to :D. And our most insane tank ever Dagek with 1 fps and 1000 ping. Those are just few i remember. I will be playing in Zandalar Tribe EU with the same name and class! See you there : )

3 Likes

Hehehe, Neyamaaa. Wonder if more Dragonbloods will pop out of the shadows hmm. Might try some old classic times I guess.

Archdruid Hullkar here, definitely have to try some duels again, Neyama, remembering you winning them all with electricity /roars/.

Names are coming back…

Fingal, Vook, Molgon, Davelis, Drum…oh my…:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Draite here mate, hit me up on my new battle tag Versed#21414

I remember Embryon, Niove, Drum and Xarwee

2 Likes