Defias WPvP Revival

Only if you release skullex into our custody.

This idea gets me hyped. Wpvp is still alive but its just harder to get some proper fights going without things spiralling out of control. Also skullex is our property now :smiley: <3

1 Like

Sharing is caring.

Welcome to the banned brigade. It’s very brave of you to be sat behind a computer screen typing things you wouldn’t say to my face.

Get the popcorn, shivs going to show us how manly he is!

1 Like

This Post is making my Effort Meter tingle, Are there any active Horde guilds atm?

To recent memory this is your third or fourth attempt, across the 3 realms that I play on, to ~revive~ or otherwise build on WPvP. None of those groups lasted long and you disappeared within a couple of months.

You write in the style of a poor PR campaign with sweeping statements and ambiguous sources. Why should anybody take you seriously? What is different now that means you’re here for the long haul?

It seems like you don’t know much :slight_smile:

Hi, Gutless. I’ll try my best to address your two biggest concerns.

First of all - you’re absolutely right. Since the Legion pre-patch, we’ve made a couple of attempts across various realms to open a guild and establish some common world PvP interest. However, the crucial common denominator across these realms has been that we were entirely alone, without any pre-existing community support whatsoever. Our model was one that might have worked some time ago; where we could simply rock up on a realm with an appropriate faction balance and begin preaching the cause. Whether the interest on these realms has waned over the years, or new systems have gotten in the way (potentially both), it means that it boils down to us standing alone and struggling to expand in an environment that never cared a great deal whether a world PvP guild existed or not.

That is the difference here. This initiative is an experiment that’s close to heart for many people here, and it’s through our personal experience over the past weeks that there’s a need for it now more than there ever has been during the expansion. It’s a reminder to all those people who really do care that there’s no better time to stand up and try, because there’s nothing to be lost.

This leads me to the second point I’d like to address - why should you trust me, or any of us? The honest answer is that it really depends. DB always tends to maintain its own equilibrium, and it varies in size and activity over every passing expansion. We genuinely believe that there is no better time to discover whether everything that we loved about the realm (or potentially lost from the realm over the course of Legion) can still be found today. Others may still believe that it can, which I sincerely hope they do, but that’s not the point. I can only influence this to a certain degree, and what I’m trying to do here is influence people by motivating them to try for themselves with a completely open mind.

Whilst I will be here with Tzuyu establishing a foothold on Alliance, our guild is only one piece of the puzzle. I would ask any willing Alliance player to take the same punt as everybody else, especially as I’m not aware of many dedicated Alliance world PvP guild. And I would ask anybody opposed to that to make their best efforts at forming their own guilds and communities on the realm - because we need that growth to thrive.

This is a longer read than I intended, but I’d like to try to do my best to reassure you that I really am here for the long run, as I always have been. I have gone down with the ship in every single guild that I’ve ever joined or managed, and it’s no different today.

Whether you trust me or not is something that only you can decide, but I implore you to make a stand when the fight comes to the Horde - whichever side you’re on.

See you soon.

3 Likes

it’s all fun a games until 3 horde players have a entire raid on their corpse.
Horde dousnt even bother cause they know they are always 10 to 1

1 Like

I feel like it works both ways today I was grinding alliance like they’re nothing … All of a sudden have a zerg on me … Same for my friends a zerg came for them and they’re alliance so it doesn’t really matter what faction you’re on with warmode you’re always gonna get zerged one way or another. Just how warmode works I believe.

that never happend to me like EVER , on DB…
At most we are a few more for a few minutes until the zerg arrives and then its all over.

1 Like

I was on DB before, it was good when there was 2 active WPvP guilds fighting one another or there was a bunch of small WPvP guilds fighting one another, which is what we would like to bring back to the table in this expansion it has potential I do agree that with warmode that AD is heavily favoured by alliance but no way it doesn’t mean you can’t get zerged.

We will look forward to doing WPvP as a guild in just a few weeks! Until then I’ll be on horde AD killing alliance FeelsGoodMan

Im down :tongue: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

also huge props for taking the initiative

1 Like

The problem is that the community died out in legion and it is impossible to repair it .legion literally destroyed every guild in some way.

And even if you want to do a 20v20 its unlikley you will be able to meet in the world because of the sharding.

Most of the guilds that made WPVP great have gone anyway,
Dominion, The Shade (now PVE?), ABOC,

Its not the same anymore

Its hard to believe people still actually play this game still, and seems you don’t need a sub anymore to post on the forums lol.

1 Like

Yesssssssss i just discovered this right now!

Yes, people do still play garbage game… I believe that WPvP revival can happen but it’s not going to be 20v20 or anything like that, as someone stated above because that’s some crazy talk.

Maybe the max we’ll take is 10 but at the end of the day we are just looking for some fun against a friendly guild on horde which plenty of them are up for.

The guilds that you stated didn’t make WPvP great imho… But then again I wasn’t on defias back then I was busy fighting VM and other guilds.

All you need is someone to take the initiative to put everything motion then you just need the people from both factions and I am sure people will turn up once it all sets up I’m pretty positive about everything that we have done so far.

We have talked to a few guilds on horde they are also down to bang.

We have had mostly positive feed back overall on this topic and it’s looking gucci hope to see you all very soon :heart:

2 Likes

Wait for classic innit