Delete deadmines

unskipable, terribly long, annoying and time consuming bosses like ripsnarl and vanessa. on top of that everyone leaves on arrival

10 Likes

Can’t you just skip the Vanessa part if you all die & release?
Not the most optimal but might save you tryhards a few minutes.

1 Like

The dungeon is done faster than your deserter debuff would be gone.

6 Likes

I agree. The dungeon is too long.

Go to another dungeon of your choice then.

1 Like

Whenever i play with my friends we mass report the people that insta leave.
It’s so stupid… deserter buff takes longer than the dungeon.
And people apparently cba to do anything that’s not a linear min/max grindfest. Today’s playerbase are pathetic sheep… treating a 20 year old game like a tryhard competition :joy::joy::joy::man_facepalming:

7 Likes

yeah if they gave valor or boosted valor from raids

Berny does not have time to have fun. Only the most efficient way for rewards matter.

3 Likes

Legitimately the only dungeon I will just alt f4.

Really need an avoid list adding to the dungeon finder. I don’t mind doing random dungeons as long as the random dungeon isn’t deadmines.

3 Likes

I always insta leave as tank everytime that ominous dungeon pops.

Cata dungeons in general take too long when you are trying to grind out 33 dungeons to cap valor on an alt.

You seem to not understand the meaning of the word random.

1 Like

No dungeon takes longer to complete than 20-30 minutes, even with a mediocre group. What do you mean?

1 Like

But they take more than 10-15 minutes you needed back in Wrath. And that’s obviously a bad thing because we don’t play WoW to you know… Play. We just want rewards

1 Like

When I see someone leave I just laugh on how miserable they are if a video games has so much power on them :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

When you’re geared up, you don’t go to dungeons by choice of taking fun, only by valor’s cap. this is a typical grind, and when you get a dungeon where u stay afk for part of the battle or run for 10 minutes from point a to point b, this is a cringe

1 Like

Right and sitting with 30 minutes of Deserter is better, why? Judging from your post it’s not like you’re gonna do anything of value in that time considering that farming for materials takes minutes of doing nothing but moving from point a to point b. If you use RDF to get your valor points you know exactly what you sign up for. But hey maybe one day Blizzard will just make a “Dungeon where you get in, click on a slot machine, get your rewards and be done”. That would be perfect for you all, wouldn’t it?

5 Likes

No, there are no complaints about dungeons without bosses whose phases repeat 3+ times. DM just stands out among all the others because there are 2 such bosses, and the time to complete it is much longer than all the others.
P.S. when you are with deserter, you can go to PVP or do some IRL stuff, then come back and get into a less stuffy dungeon

2 Likes

The fundamental problem is that the game is a time grind and people are trying to maximize their benefit per hour. Deadmines is too long for 250 valor points compared to some other dungeon. So they don’t want to do it. It’s that simple.

WoW needs to reduce the number of pointless trash and focus on boss fights like FFXIV.

1 Like

maybe one day deadmines will get satchel like oculus cause that was the same case

1 Like