Delete this

I can understand where you are coming from.

Well……there are ways to work around this, as I’ve mentioned there are neutral Vulpera outside or Kiro’s caravan like the Vulpera pirate in Kul Tiras. The only Vulpera who joined the horde are Kiro’s group. But I understand what you mean.

Thank you! I didn’t wanna say it :rofl:

I’m sorry if I came off as annoying. I’m fasting so I haven’t had coffee since morning. Still have to go to work everyday on a empty stomach.

MULTIPLE TIMES? I literally made one thread about introducing faction choice for all races

And made this thread a few days afterwards focusing on letting the Vulpera, specifically, to choose their faction. When you yourself pointed out it’s still against the rules, I edited the title and message to “delete this thread”

So I’m obviously not trolling or spamming and only made 2 threads about this

GREEN TEXT ANGLER

new forum achievement

1 Like

The way he used the words Gatekeeper as if I was intentionally keeping something from them? Which 1) I’m not keeping anything from them, 2) by them having this doesn’t improve the gameplay of the game for them. They’re no more likely to reach 2.5k by playing Vulpera than they are Gnome.

Pointing out a thread is a cry baby thread because OP is crying because they can’t play Vulpera because they want to be Alliance. Something they don’t like about a game which has been a solid piece of the game for over a decade. As OP said, maybe a game that does this already would be better for them.

SO WHY DID YOU NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE???

since we’re using Capslock :wink:

Good luck with that. I hope it goes well :slight_smile: . Nps, sorry if I come off as rude. But it gets tiring when there are so many actually problems with the gameplay and then you see someone come up with something like this.

Because this thread focuses on the Vulpera rather than all races.

I’ve easier to justify why a Vulpera would join the alliance rather than a orc. Makes sense now why I made a separate thread?

Thank you. It gets easier with each passing day…… if only I could stay home tho, it would be much more easier

To be fair I’m someone who finds enjoyment of the game by doing simple things like exploration, taming animals/pets, fishing, transmogging, and Roleplay.

I don’t M+, don’t Raid. I don’t find any of this enjoyable and it causes me sensory overload majority of the time.

While playing around with the toys that turn you into a different race, I noticed how cool the idea of a individual Vulpera joining the alliance is. So the idea came to my mind. Especially after watching that cool Vulpera pirate on Kul Tiras

I understand…. My childish idea of happiness doesn’t apply with how you view the game. But these simple things is what makes me happy :man_shrugging:

But even doing that being tied to a Race/Faction Combo isn’t a game killer.

And if it’s playing with your friends/alts a thing, we have Cross Faction guilds coming.

The limitation remains that you can’t go to SW as Vulpera. Is that such a big deal? have to been to the Vulpera den in Orgrimmar?

My hate towards Ogrimmar is huge. For one I cannot spell it or pronounce it properly in the life of me.

Another issue with it is that it’s ugly. Very ugly. Compare Ogrimmar with Stormwind, I would rather be in Stormwind

Lastly, being on Argent dawn I much favor the Roleplay on the alliance side than I do the horde. Alliance have more unique and fun places to Roleplay, it’s easier to find roleplayers outside of guild events, the number of role players are more on the alliance side, and the Roleplay in alliance side is much more fun (from personal experience) if I can do all that, while being my favorite race. It would make me happy.

That’s why.

Neutral isn’t alliance alligned though, and those pirate vulpera have their own lore which is quite interesting to read. They are not Alliance or Horde though, not even “nice” really, interesting to RP one but hostile to both factions.

Vulpera from Vol’dun would never align themselves with the alliance because the alliance tried to kill them for no reason, Vulpera should scratch out the eyes of any and all alliance they ever come across!!

Also make a Vulpera rogue and do the legion class hall questline… you can take your Vulpera into SW and get killed a lot by the guards waved at by fellow RPers :laughing:

Wasn’t even aimed at you, read his post again… You started the personal attacks calling him a crybaby and troll.

Horde RP has moved from Orgrimmar to the crossroads… strangely enough because of a shady vulpera guild whose name cannot be mentioned /shudder and there is also Dalaran (legion) which has quite a large cross faction RP scene.

1 Like

Just call it Org like everyone else xD

But the Tribal feel of Org fits the Desert fox feel so well. It just would really make sense to have a desert rodent running around a civilised city like Stormwind.

Would it not be better to Roleplay to the actual Lore of the game, than just making something new up.

That’s the dangers of supporting the Roleplay community too much. Sure, if you’re into that feel free. But when they start making demands that don’t make sense, giving into those demands just ends up having them ask for more and more.

To be fair it was a world quest event. Not all alliance took part in that.

I noticed most the alliance world quests In BFA was barbaric, like sending you kill one of the last Dark troll embassador in Zandalar.

And aside from the Pirates, there are neutral Vulpera in booty bay. I know as I bought a shirt from her.

I can see now chances of a Vulpera joining the alliance are slim, but should I be given a chance in the future, I would.

Mainly as I enjoy the Roleplay on the alliance side more. No offense horde

No offense lol i prefer horde but mainly because I like to RP darker/shady chars and they dont feel right on the alliance unless they are horde spies pretending to be neutral/alliance.

1 Like

I am aware of them. During that time I was taking a break from the game and was told about them when I came back. I was shocked and sad to see the Vulpera’s reputation has been tarnished, as they were already bullied before that.

Ah…. Well we have void elves…. And now dark Rangers.

I will say alliance just feels like home…. Wether it’s Ironforge or Stormwind. I just wish I can be my favorite race while being in my favorite zones, if that makes sense.

But there is nothing much I can do unfortunately. Just gotta suck it up and go with the flow

How active is the crossroads anyway? Last time I checked it was pretty empty

I live in a desert country and we have civilized buildings and good looking cultural architecture that looks like Silvermoon.

The orcs just have metal and spikes. The most boring and bland architecture I have ever seen.

Yeah… Not sure about alliance dark rangers just yet, it’s still a bit sketchy lore wise and the usual people went too far with them when they became available so ruined the concept making them harder to RP. If blizzard expand their lore maybe it will be better.

There is regular events taking place, just check the AD forum for the dates.

1 Like

Yeah horde RP is mainly dependent on events.

Alliance RP you can meet people out in the open even without events.

That’s one of the things I will miss if I faction change to Vulpera, which I probably won’t.

As this character was previously a blood elf and I faction changed her due to getting bored of the horde RP. I became much happier in the alliance, but miss the Vulpera every single day.

My situation is messed up :rofl:

I’m not saying you don’t. But how many fox people do you see walking around them?

Orgrimmar is a tribal Fortress, perfect for a tribe of desert foxes.

In my country? None.

Fennec foxes are mainly found in the Sahara desert in North Africa.

The place isn’t exactly perfect for the Blood elves or Nightborne, and yet they are part of the horde.

So :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Assuming the OP was about the possibility to play vulperas as alliance alligned. i have the same opinion as Afenton, and that’s kinda it. i just don’t see it much logical for a vulpera to be Alliance alligned, and let’s say i grew a really strong hate (and somewhat of a fear) for the race itself for… Bad, BAD events :eyes:, but that’s personal and you can think it as you want :smile:

Well there was a day that Capital cities were more widely used.

Stormwind and Ironforge were popular for Alliance, Orgrimmar and Undercity for the horde. In TBC when they introduced Silvermoon and Exodar, those cities never really caught on, and eventually over time Stormwind and Orgrimmar were designed as the main Faction Hubs.

But in all honestly, I see a city like Valdrakken being designed as a new hub for both factions. I only ever go to Orgrimmar these day when I’m passing through to go somewhere else.

Maybe that is what we have in our future.

I remember back in the day when I first complaint “Blood Elves and forsaken don´t fit the horde for belonging the human races” and “Draenei don´t fit the Alliance for not being human race”

1 Like

Oh please! Even Atul’Aman and Vol’dun’s other ruined Troll cities half covered in sand are better than that spike covered muddy hellhole!
Desert foxes have standards

2 Likes

Bro, even Lordaeron’s sewer city looks ten times better than Ogrimmar.

JESUS…. I can’t spell This annoying name :rage:

I need coffee…… anyway, Ogrimmar is ugly and I will never learn to love a place like that. Orcs just aren’t architecture material and garrosh somehow made the place 10 times worse

Actually I do like some Orc places like Nagrand, Frostfire ridge, and shadowmoon clan.

It’s just Ogrimmar and whatever style they went with that I don’t like

Even desert people have standards in architecture

1 Like