Delete this

I’ve got to admit I’ve had some fun RP in Orgrimmar…

There was one time a few of us were meant to be meeting Brig but he got caught and thrown into the river by some other RPers :joy:

Another time I was in the tavern with Brig and we had random RP with a very drunk Zandalari Troll who kept buying us drinks and telling us (myself being a blood elf) how amazing the amani trolls are :angry:

I also tend to end up getting dragged into some escapade with that infamous westfall cowgirl if I hang around VoH too long… Robo knows!!

3 Likes

Me too
Smuggled desert salt there
But the local Goblin maffia representetive and me had some… disagreements
cough
…and she may or may not ended up in the pens and been eaten alive by pigs, Hannibal style
I’m not sure that orc pig farmer reported me or not, but just to be safe, I work elsewhere :eyes:

1 Like

Tell me about it. My dracthyr always gets dragged in the portals and ends up in wacky adventures .-.

1 Like

You know…. I might actually enjoy the place more if it had a redesign. Needs more nature (the elves and taurens can help with that), more architecture reflecting the different orc clans, and more …. Ooomph.

That would make the place more bearable and more on par with Stormwind.

That being said, I don’t see it happening anytime soon. And it would require much more work than simply making the vulpera choose their faction :rofl:

1 Like

That “city” don’t even have paved streets… :unamused:

2 Likes

I applaud the role players for moving to the crossroads. That place is much more interesting and better on the eye than the “city” of spikes

1 Like

No benches either!! Absolutely nowhere for a respectable {cough} elf to sit!!

/e eyes the portal gun and lets out a long sigh

i haven’t visited that rp hub. It’s been a loooonnnggg while since i did some casual RP. I Should try to go and do some RP there but will need someone to invite me :confused:

Trust me, aside from guild related stuff or events, horde rp is pretty much dead otherwise.

You need these events or guilds to see active players, and it’s often hard for a introvert/ person with social anxiety

That’s one of the main reasons I faction changed to alliance and I’m much much more happier. I just miss my Vulp

No, stop coming at people who want different things from you.

I personally couldn’t care less about Vulpera, I don’t really like them as a race.

But if someone wants to have a Vulpera on Alliance it’s not that far of a stretch, Alliance was able to interact with them in BFA and there were Vulpera pirates in Freehold too.

Can WoW community stop gatekeeping things, I would understand if this was about the Orcs or Undead joining Alliance which wouldn’t really make any sense.

2 Likes

THANK YOU

Someone who understands what I meant.

2 Likes

Requests like this are spoiling the game.

It’s not about having everything that you want. It’s about having limitations in place which make you have to make choices.

yeah… i realised that unfortunatly time ago. Orgrimmar had some RP before what i call “Incident KAC”, and unfortunatly, some of us still remember what happent :sob:

How exactly? Explain to the class in a nice clear voice exactly how requests like Ameerah’s are spoiling the game…

We will wait.

I did /10 char

To be fair my request isn’t even that crazy when you look at the neutral Vulpera outside the horde ones. There are many different Vulpera and Kiro’s group are just one group among many, and they are the only ones allied with the horde. The others are not.

It’s not like I’m asking for a orc or forsaken to join the alliance. Serena has a point.

Yet you keep mentioning how a few Vulpera on the alliance will “ruin” the game. I really don’t understand this mentality with some wow players.

I hope the Vulpera NPC chilling in Kul Tiras didn’t ruin the game for you then. This is the high elf debate all over again

That doesn’t explain why it is spoiling the game. That is just you saying you think races tied to factions forces choice.

Tell us what would happen so awful to the game if every race was suddenly open to both factions tomorrow and we could create a draenei on the horde or a goblin on the alliance, what devastation would take place to “spoil” the game?

1 Like

I understand from an RP perspective why you might want it.

But as a long term player of this game, one thing I really enjoy is faction identity.

I can see and understand and evening enjoy playing the pro’s of Cross-Faction play that is being introduced. But I would prefer it didn’t go ahead.

The game was much better with divided factions and separate storylines.

unfortunately cross faction is the answer to faction imbalance due to poor racial tuning and the rise of min/maxing and cosmetics.

But the reality is, it doesn’t matter how your character looks, good looking cosmetics doesn’t help you progress through the challenges designed in the game.

Because whatever I say to you, you’re going to end up disagreeing with, so I’m just saving myself the bother and avoiding answering you in hope you get bored and leave me along ;).

And I understand. You can still have faction identity if a few races can be found in both sides. You have the Pandarens, Dracthyr, and to some extent the High/blood elves as example. These races didn’t ruin the faction identity, they just gave the player the choice of choosing which faction they feel closer to politically.

From a RP perspective I would either be a neutral or Alliance, but not horde. I don’t want to be part of Kiro’s caravan basically

If for whatever reason Blizzard allowed roleplayers a way to enter Stormwind with PVP off, without being attacked. I wouldn’t make the request in the first place, and simply Roleplay away.

Just as I thought…

Have no worries though, you have just proved the point with bright neon lights and a megaphone. I will not be engaging in any conversations with you in the future, you are just being that for the sake of being that.

1 Like