Delete thread

Delete me please. Thank You

Hey, Ive linked our advert below, drop me a message if youd like to know more :slight_smile:

Hello! Forsaken Misfits - Draenor are actively looking for new people to join us! We currently looking to fill our HC roster with 2 healers and 2 DPS! We raid night time 01.30 - 03.30 ST Thursday and Sunday nights (So after midnight on Wednsday and Saturdays) We also have a very active discord and members who constantly does keys and push them as high as they can! :slight_smile: Please contact me if it sounds interesting! Battle.Net Zatur#21946

Hello,

Hopefully, I can spark an interest! I’m the guild leader of Virtuoso and we are a new dedicated guild on Kazzak-EU, focused on both raiding excellence and building a strong community. Here’s a snapshot of what Virtuoso has to offer:

:rocket: Raiding: Join our experienced team for challenging content
:date: Raiding Schedule:
:small_blue_diamond: Wednesday: 19:00 GMT (18:45 Invites) for re-clears
:small_blue_diamond: Sunday & Monday: 19:00 GMT (18:45 Invites) for progression

In your case, we would just rotate you and your friend if you would be okay with that.
:handshake: Community: We value friendships and a welcoming atmosphere.
:globe_with_meridians: Mythic+: Engage in challenging runs for those seeking more.

For more details or to join, drop me a message on Battle.Net: Sphinxxuk#2524 or apply in-game by searching for Virtuoso.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Virtuoso family!

Best regards,
Scott, Guild Leader