Delves will ruin entry level m+ for sure

i have literally done 5 low keys without a single piece of loot. most dungeons have loot tables of 12+ pieces.

why on earth would anyone bother to do a single key below 7+ in 1 weeks time?

gl finding a heal/tank to anything below a 7+ soon. wp blizzard.

You have 40% chance to get an item per M+ dungeon. The amount of items on the loottable are irrelevant.

It is up to you if you want to do <7 keys or not. I am not playing for only gear.

1 Like

I agree that m+ has a reward issue
but I disagree that Delves are that issue
Delves just made the issue more obvious by being that much better of an alternative

Sure they got rid of the annoying offscreen hammerbro throwing hammers at you style affixes but there’s still the timer and key depletion

if I fail a delve, I walk out with my key. Can’t say the same with an M+

6 Likes

its not irrelevant when you want 1 item on a loot table of 12 with 3 rings 2 trinkets 2 chests 2 cloaks in a dungeon where you only want 1 item.

no one will farm less than hero track for that ever.

either up drop chance in champ level keys or remove delves.

Have ruined, not will ruin.

1 Like

I will never understand the please make x as horrible as y when making y as good as x is on the table as an option

2 Likes

Delves are in the end for players who are not running M+ or raids. That you decide to spam the crap out of delves to fully gear in champion + hero track is your desision.

2 Likes

Delves give you a nice starter set of gear doing the bountiful delves at +8. This does require some luck with RNG ofc.

Once you start doing M+ and have secured four set they become less useful. Most of the upgrades I need come from M+ and raid now.

like i said, i have done 5 dungeons in a row without a single piece? i could have ran 4 delves and looted 4x champ ( same ilvl as low m+)

unless you are SUPER tryhard grinder on an alt and perma spam trade groups i fail to see the reason that anyone would actaully grind low m+ and just skip directly to 7+ through delve loot.

40% chance per dungeon. Like i said.

1 Like

That sounds like a M+ problem, not a delve problem.

5 Likes

ye lets believe that lie.

its not 40% at all. its very rigged and monitored loot chances.

with 40% chance i should often see 3x in a row. i cant reacall ever seeing 3 loots in a row.

You can see yourself per dungeon there are 2 items for the group. It is 40%.

1 Like

“sure” :wink: :nauseated_face:

I mean… you can just do a dungeon and see 2 players get an item. If you are denying the 2 per M+ run then we are done since it is a fact.

its a fact that 40% of the party recieves an item.

not a fact that you all have 40% fair chance to loot such an item.

Ah yes. You have 10% while i have 80.

/sarcasm

no blizzard have systems in place that monitors players that havent looted in multiple dungeons and up those players chances. 100% can gaurentee it.

But in the meantime you get nothing.

those 5 dungeons were done on 3 different chars. this will be my third in a row on same, i will for sure recieve now :slight_smile: and once again prove my theory.