Demon Hunter deserves some love

Nope, and what about you?
Also, rude!

The last time I did bleed my blood was red. And I am not color blind. In fact, I have near-perfect eye-sight.

And when was the last time you read an entire message, not only the first part?
Because if you did, youā€™d notice ā€œthe colour of blood AND milkā€.

You didnā€™t word it that way but ok. I let that joke slide. Despite it being a stupid one imo.

I worded it exactly how it should be worded. When someone says ā€œitā€™s a tomato and cucumber saladā€, they donā€™t mean the vegetables are in separate dishes. Stop being that guy.

Thank you for this honor, your whatever title youā€™ve got in that pink head of yours. Have a nice day.

Wish I could say the same

This is a good question :thinking:
Why on earth did they decide on pink

You didnā€™t explicitly type that though lol. I can see how it was misleading

Omit the clauses in my message and youā€™ll get ā€œbecause itā€™s the colour of blood and milkā€. I canā€™t with this modern days educationā€¦

You just couldnā€™t help yourself could you?
So much prideā€¦ so much angerā€¦
Donā€™t worry, humble yourself

Pink is the colour of blood and milk can be taken as
Pink is the colour of blood , and it is also the colour of milk

Again, while what you said was correct , it isnā€™t explicitly clear :slight_smile:

Just like you and mr paladin above.
Being salty just for the sake of being saltyā€¦ Meh, he clearly got the message but couldnā€™t help himself to mess with a person he doesnā€™t even know. So stop trying to shame me, these toxic tricks do not work on me.

Genuinely , are you ok?

Perfectly ok. Start with paladinā€™s first response. Or you really think Iā€™ll be all smiley-lovey with a person who started the conversation with a blatant beef?

This? is this the beef youā€™re talking about?
If so , I donā€™t think that is beef at all , just humour

Just like I donā€™t think my initial message is misleading, regarding the context.

If you didnā€™t display an apparent ego or arrogance I donā€™t think anyone would have cared

My apparent arrogance is a natural response to cheap takes from people who are pretending to have more grey matter in their skulls than they really have. Itā€™s as easy as ABC - you want a friendly convo? You donā€™t start one with a beef. Otherwise, donā€™t cry about people being ā€œarrogantā€ towards you. This is the last time I respond to your messages, this absurd is getting kinda boring.

From TBC to WoD included I only played Rogue, rerolled Demon Hunter since the switch was easier and I genuinely loved the class.

After long waits until mid-BFA, I was done with it. The gameplay is barebones, not engaging, skills have barely synergy between them. It just made the gameplay boring in the end. So I chose to go back to vanilla classes and since Craplands I chose to be a manly manwarrior.

Warlocks stole the DH morph from WC3. I dislike Warlocks so much I made one as banker, just to have a succubus and pretend Iā€™m a rich fatty gnome.

In fact, it was a honest question.

1 Like

You canā€™t reason with some people and when you try to , you find out that sadly they are toxic

It is what it is pinky !

DH merge with warlock and dracthyr merge with shaman.

2 Likes