Demon Hunter deserves some love

Then a warlock becomes a tank : D

I don´t know to agree with that

1 Like

i can agree with this

1 Like

Could give lock meta again and some ability for tankiness and give shaman some spells and make them a fourth tank spec.

2 Likes

warlocks can control demons including merging soul with them and transofrmation. DHs should have been a subspec of warlock if anything

1 Like

Imagine how cool would that be with DH using warlock pet to assist DHs :star_struck:

well id suppose they wouldnt have pets since their mind would be focused on controlling the other demon inside? : P

1 Like

That´s something I saw similar from Hearthstone

a cost 1 card from DH - a demon that gains 1+ attack stats when your hero attacks

That would actually be a really good idea, with a core talent to make them wear leather cause cloth sucks.

Way too late for that sadly, but if only they thought of it that way. Maybe they did but marketing said no.

1 Like

no need . keep cloth just add huge armour/hp/selfheal buffs…

anyway with current devs in blizzard anything creative is an impossibility and were stuck with uggo dryads and lizarddraguns with lasers

No manliman badass fooka allowed yup

Hell even in FF there’s way less furries, it’s actually impressive how WoW got to this point lol

DH need to give back Metamorphosis to Warlocks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.