Demon hunter overkill

top 11 2s ladder is dominated by 6 demonhunters.
6 of 8 dpses at top 11 is demonhunters.
wake up blizzard ples wake up.

12 Likes

hero class mate x)

3 Likes

Some dev out there plays DH

5 Likes

its insane how this class can be that way when we have erh lets say enh, doesnt even fit in top 100^^

1 Like

oh nono its totally fair that a class has top tier dmg with their 2 main spells also hitting as hard on aoe, with their main spell on a 6-7sec cd having a 360 degree dodge baked into it. On top of that, having the best mobility in the game, mana burn with no skill requirement, flying with insane dmg for 6 secs to counter meele, ranged kick on short cd, aoe stun and ofc enough self sustain to outheal everything <3 lets not forget that the rotation can be done by swiping your face across the keyboard… oh yea and purge!
god… they got so many things that its hard to keep track of at this point

6 Likes

demon hunter in 2s is why we need ww buffs

3 Likes

havoc could literally get a 25% dmg reduction and still be good in pvp

4 Likes

Solution: Bring back WotLK Overpower and I’ll let them dodge as much as they want

3 Likes

Oh and dont forget that they can dispel CC off team mates :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh yea how could i forget that i need to cripple my best cc by 2 secs duration in order to have something

1 Like

might buff DK dmg by 50% to bring it on DH level

1 Like

Nah, we have enough stupid things in the game, just delete Demonretards and ban all of them.

5 Likes

dont make dks more retarded in 3s because of dhs in 2s pls

4 Likes

You have a manaburn with no cooldown as well as evasion+wall on a 1min cd. And let’s not forget the unkiteable mobility. Dh’s are a joke and need tuning down, asap.

My druid wants to know your location

Wut?

Or Sin buffs :sweat_smile:

This is best over dh

But I think we can both agree that blur on 1 minute CD is stupid and so is mana rift.

The fact that a vast majority of DH spells does 2 things is also ridiculous.

Blur not only makes them unhitable, it also gives them wall which makes stunning them sub optimal.

Blade dance not only does damage, it also gives them 100 % dodge chance.

Beam not only does damage, it also gives them demonic form if talented.

Offensive dispell not only dispells, it also gives them fury.

Interrupt not only interrupts, it also gives them fury and is ranged (What?).

Glaive toss - even though it’s a meme spell - does 6-10 k damage and slows. (I don’t remember my hamstring, which btw is melee, doing any significant damage).

Fel eruption actually does decent damage, as opposed to something like storm bolt.

Meta not only empowers you, it also stuns in its vicinity, makes you IMMUNE AND resets CD on eyebeam and blade dance.

2 Likes

dh is stupid but i dont think you have to start making up non existent or non played mechanics to support your argument. just the existing stuff is enough.

Literally just gut DH, its the class nobody wants in PVP clearly, hero class or not It deserves to go in the dumpster.

3 Likes

Disrupt has 10 yard range (literally 10 steps outside meele range), pls do ressearch before talking. Druid mobility is good for running away, dh mobility is inescapable.

1 Like