Demon hunters everywhere

Demon hunters are S+ tier in every aspect of the game ?

Mythic +, raiding, arenas, battlegrounds, war mode…

13 Likes

Pretty much. Their toolkit is quite strong in every aspect, and their damage is quite strong as well.

very high quality class design as expected of such a popular company I even wonder sometimes why the hell does anyone even pick anything other than a DH in anything PvE or PvP related for dps??? they can literally do everything on their own not only that but you save TONS of healer mana because their selfhealing is absolutely insane meanwhile I run OOM after drain lifing for 10 seconds (which heals me for maybe 5% LOL) PvP??? someone tries casting anything on you??? just los with a dash brother there you go 3k rating that easy literally just everyone should reroll DH or not pick any other class for their groups so everyone is forced to reroll DH because every other class is absolute garbage in comparison

5 Likes

The class has very few buttons, and the buttons they do have have everything rolled into one.

They don’t have a defensive toolkit, they just have ‘‘IMMORTAL FOR 20 SECONDS’’
They don’t have an offensive toolkit, they just have ‘‘200% DMG + 30% LEECH’’
Combine this with a 3 button rotation they are stupidly simple to play and optimize, why wouldnt they be S+ tier?

15 Likes

I’ll tell you why I don’t play mine. The eaaah!! sounds! Just as annoying as the worgen sniffing. :wink:

But if they are this good, I might dust mine off. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They are in BfA what mages are in Classic =]] Why even play something else

2 Likes

They are blind… they need the support :wink:

8 Likes

Imagine if periodically when playing a Demon Hunter your screen would just go black to simulate being blind. Then it would make sense for them to be OP during the windows when they could see, but utterly useless during their blind phases!

12 Likes

Seems people forgot how OP Deathknights where and are with not a lot more to do, frost in Wrath was what 2 buttons aswell? with a cone wide aoe.

3 Likes

They have a lot more toolkit than most classes in dungeons so that they would be mindless two button class is false.

Focus imprison, disrupt and fel eruption. Aoe stun, darkness to save tanks and blade dance at the right moments.

But yeah let’s just pretend for a moment that they are easier than classes that hardly brings anything else than damage just because their rotation is among the easiest.

If a DH doesn’t do anything else than damage like most classes they are not good players.

1 Like

Just remove Metamorphosis from them and give it to another~ new class.

4 Likes

Everything that can annoy Vulpera is a good thing :octopus:

Also : What about your druid, are not you playing Healer ? One of the best in everything ? :smiling_imp:

Is there some way to remove the eahhh!!! sound? Like deleting or disabling something?

1 Like

Hmmm, even then. They have weaknesses, such as mobility. DH’s have it all, mobility, damage and survivability, and a lot of it is baked into damaging abilities.

3 Likes

So removing fel rush would balance them? DK where more OP in the fact the was no such thing as a group quest when you rolled a DK could solo everything bar the ring of blood style quest. The reason to defend it was “hero” class lol

I’m not talking about removing fel rush or balancing.

I’m talking about the sound file and only that.

1 Like

The problem with Demon Hunters in my opinion is that they’re likely a ‘perfect class’, with this I mean:

• They’ve an AoE stun and single target stun.

• They big CDs and they’re not as CD dependant as other classes.

• They’ve different defensives and they can survive without spending resources.

• They’ve high mobility + they do damage while using its ability.

• They’re simple to play (you can’t deny).

• They’ve various unique customizations.

• They bring utility to the group in M+ and raiding environment.

• They only have to manage one resource.

The community values them as useful tools for dungeons, raids, achievement farm, tmog farm, etc.
When you choose a Demon Hunter you actually can’t go wrong, that’s why there are so many.

I think it has become and issue. Last night was on HC Ny’alotha, I cannot remember how many Demon Hunters queued, they were so many; every single one had decent gear (447+) with decent score.

I’ve noticed also, the majority of Demon hunter players I’ve met are invested into the game, PvP and PvE.

In my opinion Blizzard haven’t nerf them because they’re an attraction and appealing for new players and players how are looking for a convenient/not ‘complex’ class.

Now personally, it’s not that I loathe Demon Hunters but I honestly think the situation is out of hand.

5 Likes

Title just reminded me of

14 Likes

I think DemonHunters were made for disabled people so that they can be more impactful in game even by using 1 hand.

4 Likes

DH It’s just this kind of snowflake class which can do everything. Hell what are they in PvP. I can’t even dismount them without that they’re just gliding away. They feel like fury warriors but with mobility and much better.